Monday, July 7, 2014

DETROIT ROCK CITY.



Sometimes, you have to settle for shooting in a hotel room and in your car with the worst lighting in the world. I've been so busy with different things in my life including traveling to various places that I haven't had the time to do a real shoot in a while. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this outfit I wore when seeing Def Leppard and KISS in concert last week. I love to go a bit crazy with my style at rock concerts. I mean why the heck not, am I right? 
Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Where To Find Me:
Twitter: @makennaalene
Business Inquiries: maksbeautyattacks@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Great nails!! Love the color. :)

    xo, grace (patternedposies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Grace! <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete