Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What To Wear: Back To School (Part One)♥

Hey guys! Firstly, I am so sorry for not making posts as frequently as normal. Know that I do see your comments and am checking up, but have been so crazy busy with work and such, it has been hard for me to blog as much.

Anyways so today I thought it would be a good idea to show you guys some easy, comfortable, and cute outfits for any of us school go-ers. Whether that be for high school or college. I know, sorry to be a little rain cloud, but whether we know it or not, summer IS coming to an end. *Cries* Also note that I will continue to show you guys some ideas in future posts if you like them. Anyways I hope you guys can get some inspiration from this, and as always make sure to let me know your thoughts.


This first outfit would be great for a chilly fall day, or just colder day in general where you feel like looking good but staying warm. Layering is your best friend here. The one rule to layering is this, don't look frumpy! Give yourself a shape. Also scarves are a great idea for this kind of weather, and it seems that there are many very pretty ones on the market today.


For men, I really love this look. I feel like it's a very vintage yet stylish way to dress, very good for running late to school.


A great investment for the everyday chic girl would be a pair of shoes similar to the ones above. A pair of Litas would be the best thing to go with, but we all know how expensive those can get, so know that there are many dupes just about everywhere these days. The nice thing about these shoes is their very comfortable, even though they look stunning and like they wouldn't be. Plus, if you pick a color like the ones above, their very versatile.

 
Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak


14 comments:

  1. I love the first one the most... exactly my style! and I have a shirt exactly like the one in the last pic.. I have worn it so long that it has that perfect, soft and broken-in feel. Love..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Leslie! LOVE that style. Thank you for reading friend, it makes me happy to read your comments <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. great looks babe, i love them all. Great taste boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lina, I do too! Haha. <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Loving this and your blog!

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much Mohamed. Thank you! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Hello Mak. Missed you :D but i totally understand. Blogging and working full time can be a little challenging. Love this post a lot. I would have to go with the last photo. Good job girl.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww friend, your comment made me smile! I missed you too, you are always a ray of sunshine and you know by now how much I love you and your blog. Thank you so much for understanding and for your kind words! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. I love the last one. The wine colored scarf really brings out the outfit.

    Nice post.

    Love,
    Keryi
    http://keryicanboleh.blogspot.com/2013/07/long-sheer-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that a great outfit? Whoever thought of it was a genius. Thanks for reading love!

      -Mak

      Delete
  6. Where could I find the outfit in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hon, you can find it here:

      https://www.google.com/search?q=cute+outfits+for+school+tumblr&safe=active&biw=1600&bih=900&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=XRrvUbHAMIbKiwKM3ICABQ

      Hope this helps!

      -Mak

      Delete
  7. i like the last outfit. Colour of scarf is beautiful <3 cool blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that a great getup? Thanks so much Anna! <3
      -Mak

      Delete