Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Winter Outfit Ideas (Part One)♥

Hello my fluffy marshmallows! I hope you guys are ready because today I am kicking off my Christmas series! Today I have searched for four winter outfits that I think totally rock - In the wishes that this can help you guys get ready for the chilly weather ahead. 


This first outfit is great because it takes three staple items to have in your wardrobe this season (A chunky scarf, leggings, and riding boots) and goes off of that. I can't stress enough how important it is to have basics in your wardrobe. It will change your life.


This second outfit is based off of the "Ugly Sweater" trend. Trust me when I say that some ugly sweaters CAN be made pretty - I mean look at the outfit above! Pairing it with leather pants, healed booties, and a statement purse makes it look fabulous and classy.

One of my favorite things to do for outfits during the cold weather is making summer dresses look wintery. This look can be achieved by adding thick tights or leggings and a long cardigan. Not only that - But this look is great because if you have a basic dress like shown above, who knows the possibilities? Try dark green tights, a chunky necklace, or printed cardigan, for example.



This look totally appeals to my rocker side. I love wearing leather in the winter, and trying out crazy combinations is a total must. I love this look above because of these insane leggings, as well as the shoes that compliment them.

Stay Beautiful
 -Mak

9 comments:

  1. Hey Kem!
    I'd like to see outfit ideas for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Also perhaps outfit ideas for Christmas parties. If you want to go all out you could add nail and hair ideas as well. Just a suggestion, though. :) Love ya!
    - Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh perfect! Thank you Brookie! Will add them to the list. ;D Love you!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Great post as always, Mark.
    I love the first outfit, especially the chunky scarf which is a must during winter, particularly in areas of the globe where low temperatures are the order of the day, every day, for the entire winter, much like where I live.
    Curious to read part two!
    *
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!! *Mak :$
      I have a widget to autocorrect my English, since it's not my first language, and I guess he misbehaved...
      Sorry!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha no problem Daniela! It did make me laugh, I cannot lie. ;D I really appreciate the feedback beautiful, it means so much. Thank you!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, Kizzy! I'm so glad that you like them. <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. so nice :) im gonna try that now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it Nili, hopefully this post was able to help you out a little! <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete