Monday, August 4, 2014

Styled Person Of Interest: Jennifer Aniston♥

As I was trying to figure out who I wanted to spotlight today, my beautiful mother walked in my room and started to talk about how much she loves Jennifer Aniston. Perfect! I thought. Although Jennifer's style isn't exactly really unique, out there, or statement, she has a very casual chic look that I think is great for the simplistic woman who isn't looking to be the center of attention, but still look beautiful in what she wears! So in today's post I will be showing you some of my favorite outfit's that she has rocked over the years. 


Jen's style has a very edgy vibe to it. On her days off you will spot her wearing a leather jacket and jeans, usually with a scarf. She knows how to add just the right amount of edgy to where she still looks feminine and girly but while also keeping that casual rocker look.


I love love LOVE this dress on her. She has such a lovely figure and really, you'd have to have that to rock this number. Sometimes, simple is better. You see celebrities wearing lots of jewlery, bold patterns and colors, etc - But this is a perfect example that sometimes less is more.


I think this outfit would be lovely for fall. Layer with a scarf, long coat, a shorter skirt, tights, and boots. Also I really like how she uses lots of neutral colors in her outfits. She loves to mix beige's, browns, grays, and blacks to create a subtle but quite lovely look.


This is the perfect "Casual Summer" look. As I keep stating it is simple, but just stunning! Focusing your outfit on one statement piece (And by statement I mean a loud color, pattern, or design) and keeping the rest pretty casual can create a really great everyday look that anyone can replicate.


My inner rocker is absolutely obsessed with this. Dark colors, leather, buckles, *Sigh*, can she look any better? I think not. To achieve an edgy rocker look, layering is key. Layer necklaces, tops, scarves, etc to bring out your inner bad girl/boy!


If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know how much I love black and how much I love leather. I think that Jen achieves another edgy look here, without it being too out there. If you are someone who likes that rocker vibe but doesn't want to look too out there or crazy, this is the look for you.

So tell me my beautiful freaks...Which look is YOUR favorite?

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Where To Find Me:
Twitter: @makennaalene
Business Inquiries: maksbeautyattacks@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. I think her style is so her, just like her personality- Easy, sweet, fun and cute all wrapped up in one. She is a doll, isn't she?

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is, Busola! I simply love it. Thanks for reading <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. She remains so stylish because she does not wear over the top outfits. She is such a confident woman with a great figure so classic outfits really suit her. I have reviews over the years about how boring her style is but I think with her since they are so suited to her innate fashion sense she does not need to incorporate trends. I like that her style is timeless.


    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. And she will go down in fashion history because of it, no doubt!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete