Thursday, March 21, 2013

I've Been Loving: Coco Chanel♥

Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved Coco Chanel. To me it is completely elegant and classy. So today I thought it would be fun to further your education on this lovely (And quite expensive) brand, and hopefully give you some inspiration for you're style.



This lovely woman is Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel. She was born in 1883 and strove to become the world's best fashion designer alive. She is known today for founding "Chanel" and was actually the only fashion designer to make Time magazine's "100 Most Influential People Of The 20th Century."



                        If you haven't seen this already, it is Coco Chanel's logo.



These lovely pieces are from Chanels Spring 2013 Fashion show. I love a lot of this collection. Something I've really noticed when it comes to this brand, is on the runway or in ads, you must look at the pieces individually to know how to wear them on a day to day basis. Of course they look cool as one, but a lot of these outfits probably wouldn't be worn all together unless you were a model or something.

If you'd like to learn more about this lovely brand or purchase on of their products, here is their website:
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/

What Do YOU Think Of Chanel?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments: