Friday, December 13, 2013

Winterlicious Tag♥

Hey everyone! So today I thought it would be fun to change it up a bit and do the Winterlicious tag. So grab some hot cocoa, a blanket, and get in the Christmas spirit with me! I will be tagging the people who I would love to do it on their blog as well at the bottom, but it is totally optional and open to anyone. (Also men, just answer the non-girly questions if desired. Haha.) You can either do it on your blog, post your answers in the comment section, or not do it at all.

Ready? 

1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
My favorite winter nail polish is  Sinful Colors "Graine De Poivre." It's a lovely purple/brown color and is definitely popular this season.

 
2) Favorite Winter Lip Product?
I'm the kind of person who collects way too many lip products in general, so it's very hard for me to choose this one. I would most likely say that Maybelline's Stain Gloss in "Mauve Dream" is one I have been loving for winter.


3) Most Worn Winter Clothing Piece?
This season has been all about chunky scarves for me. 


4) Most Worn Winter Accessory?
My silver chevron thumb ring. It looks very similar to one I found online below.


5) Favorite Winter Scent/Candle?
Firstly may I say that I am absolutely in love with Bath & Body Works candles. Although I love most of their winter scents - My favorite is their "Winter" candle hands down. It has a very sweet "Christmas Tree" smell to it.


6) Favorite Winter Beverage?
I'm definitely a sucker for Chai Tea lattes. My favorite are Thomas Hammer's.


7) All time Favorite Christmas/Holiday Movie?
I really love Elf (Who doesn't love some Will Farrel?) - But I must say that the movie "Annabelle's Wish" really brings back fond memories of my childhood. I remember loving that movie so watching it really makes me smile.


8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday Song?
I usually love the classics, but this year I've really been loving Train's "Shake Up Christmas" song. It's upbeat and puts me in the holiday spirit.


9) Favorite Holiday Food/Treat?
My mom's homemade sugar cookies.

 
10) What Is Your Favorite Christmas Decoration This Year?
I love the Christmas lights in my room this year. Very festive, whimsical, and magical to me.



11) What’s At The Top Of Your Wish List?
I actually don't even remember what was on my list to be honest...

12) What Are Your Plans For The Holidays This Year?
This year I plan to spend Christmas Eve with my family, we always go to church, come back and eat, and then open presents. Christmas day we always take a road trip to see my extended family. 


All jokes aside, I hope you all have an amazing winter and Christmas. And again, I would love to see everyone reading this do this tag! Make sure and leave me a comment letting me know if you will and a link when you do!

Stay Beautiful♥
-Mak

Questions:
1) Favorite winter nail polish?
2) Favorite winter lip product?
3) Most worn winter clothing piece?
4) Most worn winter accessory?
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
6) Favorite winter beverage?
7) All time favorite Christmas/holiday movie?
8) Favorite Christmas/holiday song?
9) Favorite holiday food/treat?
10) What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year?
11) What’s at the top of your wish list?
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?

I Tag:

And YOU! 

5 comments:

  1. Mak I just love that tag. I wanted to do something similiar but u were way faster :)
    Btw I love annabelle0´s wish... like you I think about my childhood and the lights in your bed room are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO glad, Daniela! Hope you choose to do it yourself. Isn't that a darling movie?
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
    2. I did do it :) Just after I saw your tag I did start.

      http://bravefairy.blogspot.co.at/2013/12/winterlicious-tag-12-facts-about-me.html

      the movie is amazing... and I always cry at the end...

      Delete
  2. My answers:

    1. Red nails. Not for me, of course. :) .. I LOVE red.
    2. Red lip. Again, not for me, but same reason as #1. :)
    3. My Burberry trench coat, far and away. LOVE it.
    4. My scarves. I'm almost always in a scarf during the winter.
    5. I LOVE the smell of pine in the winter. Reminds me of Christmas.
    6. Hot cocoa!
    7. A Christmas Story - 24 hours of it!
    8. "The Christmas Song" - Nat King Cole
    9. Candy canes!
    10. Don't really have any favorite decorations.
    11. Some new slippers, and some wet weather boots.
    12. NOT working!! :D

    Terry
    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was fantastic. Thank you for your answers Terry, I totally loved getting to know you more!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete