Friday, December 6, 2013

How To Wear: Sequin Leggings♥

Hello my beautiful snow bunnies, so today I'm going to be writing a "How To Wear" post, sequin leggings edition. Haven't done one of these in a while, so unless you've been with me since the beginning this is the first you are reading one of these bad boys. In this post you will see five outfits I put together via Polyvore. (Link to my Polyvore page will be at the bottom.) Hopefully this will give you guys some fashion inspiration as well as get you in the holiday spirit.

This post was suggested by the lovely +Abbi Jordan of BlackWaterHoney. If you'd like to check out her blog (Which I highly recommend that you do), the link will be at the bottom. And if you'd like a Winter/Christmas inspired post that you would like to see - Leave it in a comment and I'll try my best to do it.


For this first look I took some silver sequin pants and paired it with a cobalt blue top and dark blue booties. I think that you should have at least one thing that stands out in an outfit, whether that be a bold color, print, or pattern. I also added hints of black to keep it classy and put together.


This second outfit is definitely something I would rock any day. Believe it or not, mint green is still a major trend in the fashion world. And pairing it with black always looks stunning.


 

This outfit was very "Holiday" inspired. Ugly sweaters can definitely give a sick twist to an outfit, which I think it does here.


This outfit can either be casual or a little more dressed up depending on if you choose to rock heals or flats. Either way it's quite lovely and would look great on just about any body type.


You know I can't end a post without adding something rocker, so above I've created this girly/edgy outfit that involves a lot of red, black, spikes, and skulls.

Stay Beautiful♥
-Mak

Fan Me On Polyvore: http://mak-lind.polyvore.com/
Follow Abbi: http://blackwaterhoney.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Ooh girl!!! LOVE this, the second and last ones especially :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm SO glad! Girl we are so the same - Those are my favorites too. Great (Cough cough rocker) minds think alike!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Love your "how to wear" posts Mak, so inspiring! I love sequin pants but I am just to afraid to buy them.. I know me, I will probably be too afraid to wear them anyway! But I love the outfits you created, especially the first and the third one! Love those sweaters and you can never go wrong with a Holiday inspired outfit.x Well I guess I might buy a pair after all!x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you, Steph? I'm so glad, I believe you've been with me when I was doing those a lot! You definitely should, thanks to Abbi I've seriously been considering them as well!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous...love the second look. Sequins are always so much fun :))) Happy weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, a fellow mint green lover eh? ;D :D Thank you darling! I hope you have a great one as well.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. I somehow made my way to your blog, and i love this post! it gives me different outfit ideas for the cloths I already have :)

    would you like to follow each other? I followed you on GFC, and bloglovin' hope you follow back :)

    xo, http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to be of help, Vanessa! Just subscribed. You have a very lovely blog!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete