1. This first outfit adds a pop of pink to a fall inspired get-up. You know, I'm told so often that you can't wear "Spring" colors in the fall, and I couldn't disagree more. Add a dark scarf, dark jeans, or dark accessories to complete the look an make it weather appropriate.
2. This next outfit I've been wearing a lot. Firstly I have this over-sized burgundy sweater, leopard printed pants, black wedged booties, and gold accessories to top it all off.
3. This outfit is for those days I feel like going a bit more crazy/edgy. I usually wear my ripped jeans, black tank, this camo/studded over jacket, and my combat boots. For accessories I tend to layer for this look, trying to adding anywhere from 3-6 necklaces.
4. This is my everyday casual look when I don't feel like trying, to be honest. I just take this Victoria's Secret "Love Pink" sweatshirt, jeans, and these kicks from Vanity.
5. This outfit is one of my favorites. I usually end up taking a dress with a crazy print, add a black cardigan and occasionally a scarf, and either pair it with heals or these black booties.
6. I like this outfit because it's a mix of edgy and girly. I usually take a lace top, pair it with a frilly scarf, ripped jeans, and a printed shoe.
7. This last outfit is one I rock a lot. I wear a black under shirt, stripped cardigan, jeans, and a pop of color for the shoe. For accessories I either wear a long necklace like the one shown above, or add a scarf.