Friday, November 8, 2013

Seven Fall & Winter Outfit Ideas♥

So today I'm going to be showcasing my top 7 worn outfits by yours truly. I was thinking it would be a great idea to showcase them and hopefully give you guys some outfit ideas & inspiration for your wardrobes.Which is YOUR favorite?



1. This first outfit adds a pop of pink to a fall inspired get-up. You know, I'm told so often that you can't wear "Spring" colors in the fall, and I couldn't disagree more. Add a dark scarf, dark jeans, or dark accessories to complete the look an make it weather appropriate.



2. This next outfit I've been wearing a lot. Firstly I have this over-sized burgundy sweater, leopard printed pants, black wedged booties, and gold accessories to top it all off.
    

3. This outfit is for those days I feel like going a bit more crazy/edgy. I usually wear my ripped jeans, black tank, this camo/studded over jacket, and my combat boots. For accessories I tend to layer for this look, trying to adding anywhere from 3-6 necklaces.
 

4. This is my everyday casual look when I don't feel like trying, to be honest. I just take this Victoria's Secret "Love Pink" sweatshirt, jeans, and these kicks from Vanity.



5. This outfit is one of my favorites. I usually end up taking a dress with a crazy print, add a black cardigan and occasionally a scarf, and either pair it with heals or these black booties.



6. I like this outfit because it's a mix of edgy and girly. I usually take a lace top, pair it with a frilly scarf, ripped jeans, and a printed shoe.



7. This last outfit is one I rock a lot. I wear a black under shirt, stripped cardigan, jeans, and a pop of color for the shoe. For accessories I either wear a long necklace like the one shown above, or add a scarf.

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, Juliet!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Hello, I found your blog through the TFSF follow party! I'm now following you through bloglovin! Check out my blog here: http://julietlyllillyrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I just followed you back via bloglovin as well.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Mak I love your post, great outfit ideas!x I love wearing Spring colours during Fall and I couldn't agree with you more, pair it with dark clothes and you are good to go.. I really like all of them and I can easily see myself wearing them, but my favourite one would be number 2! It looks so perfect for Fall, burgundy is my favourite colour for Fall and paired with leopard print trousers? Even better.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad someone agrees with me, Steph! Haha. I hear "Can't wear that because it's light pink or neon" all of the time. Good to know that it can work, for sure! Thank you for your support throughout my blogging journey!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Great ideas. I am totally into the third look.

    Thank for stopping by TFSF Follow Party. Although i was already following you on all your social media platforms, i would like to know if i am missing anyone out. I will be happy to follow you their too.

    Invite your blogger friends too: http://www.thefashionstirfry.com/2013/11/tfsf-follow-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Busola!
      Let's see - I think your good, actually! Instagram is one you haven't followed me on (I don't think?), but I'm not even sure that you have one or not!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  5. i want the 1st outfit... lovly concept... am folllowing you.. please follow back http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  6. Beautifully written post, thank you for sharing! I just became your newest follower :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want. Lemme know if you want to connect on Facebook and Twitter, I'll follow you back there as well! XOXO

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    VICE 2 GIVEAWAY
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate it! Thank you for subscribing! I just followed you via bloglovin'. Great blog, by the way. ;)
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  7. Great post doll, I like creating different outfit concepts and laying them out like this, it helps greatly in getting dressed quicker :)) You put together some great styles. I found you via TFSF follow party and I liked your blog, am following now & invite you to my blog too. Have a wonderful weekend doll xx

    Kizzy @ The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I couldn't agree more! I'll definitely check out your blog.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  8. I love the number 3!
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena! You know, it's definitely one I rock a lot. Casual, easy to wear, but super edgy at the same time. Can't go wrong there!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  9. I really like your post especially your pink jumper from Victoria's Secret, I own something from there too :) I found your blog through the TFSF Follow Party and followed you on gfc.
    I'll be a regular visitor from now on

    Eguono x
    http://stylerenewal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/i-heart-asos.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Eduono! You have no idea how much that means to me. <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  10. You have such a great blog:) This post is really lovely! We have found it through the TFSF Follow Party. What about following each other? We have just started following you now via GFC:) Hope, you’ll follow us back <3

    kisses,

    The Scarlet Diaries
    Find us on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO kind! Thank you both. I've checked out your blog and I love it as well, followed through GFC!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  11. Hi Mak! Some lovely outfits here! Would love to have seen you in them!

    Zoe xxx
    Fashion Maternity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Zoe! Would love to have done that. Life has been totally crazy!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  12. I love these outfits! My favorite are the first two. I also really like the army jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you SO much Tanya! I'm glad!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  13. Great ideas! Following your from TFSF follow party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I really appreciate it.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  14. Love this! Great outfit combinations, amazing styling
    Have a rocking weekend!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Borka! Sweet name, by the way. ;) I hope you had a rockin' weekend as well!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete