Monday, November 4, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Adam Lambert♥

You know, to be honest I've never been a huge fan of Adam Lambert. He seems like a really sweet guy, but I'm a rocker/metal lover at heart so his music has never really attracted me. But one thing I really do love about Adam is his amazing sense in style. He never fails to wow me with his fabulous attire. So in today's post, I am going to show you guys some of my favorite outfits he's rocked over the years. As always make sure and let me know your thoughts on them in the comment section at the bottom of this post!



If I had to describe Adam's style in one word it would be rocker no doubt. He loves studs, skulls, black, and edgy pieces.



This outfit is really amazing to me. He mixes neutrals and modern accessories that create this beautiful masterpiece. The boots, jacket, and gloves really make this outfit amazing.



One thing that is a must for every person that has an edgy style is accessorizing. Adam shows this here with this chunky key necklace, belt, and leather gloves. I also must note that I'm totally obsessed with the color of his pants here.



Denim jackets are amazing. Firstly because they never really go out of style and secondly because you can wear them so many different ways. Take for example this one above - Studs were added to add a sweet vibe to the outfit, as well as the distressed look of it.



To me, this is the classic rocker outfit. I wish every man in America would dress this way. But alas, I don't know one who does where I live...*Sigh*. Anyways this look consists of a T-Shirt, accessories, black leather jacket, jeans, and a somewhat pointed boot. 



I seriously cannot even begin to talk about how much I love this outfit. The pants, totally off the chain here, as well as the skull scarf peeking out of his jacket.


This outfit was totally amazing to me. To be honest I'm not the kind of girl who likes it when men dress up all of the time. So when I look at this and love it, that's saying something. This outfit has a very grungy vibe to it, especially with the shoes. 


So tell me my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of Adam's style? 

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. He has some style, love all his pants!
    Kisses!

    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a lot of different styles, I like it x

    ReplyDelete