Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Shoe Collection (Part One)♥

Hello everyone! Firstly a big thank you for those who let me know that they wanted to see this post. For those who didn't receive that notification among all of the other updates from me: Make sure and follow me on Google+ and my other social media websites. (All my links will be at the bottom).

This is going to be the first half of my shoe collection. Let me tell you...I am slightly obsessed with shoes. What girl isn't, right? Anyways as always I hope you guys enjoy and make sure and hit the 1+ button at the bottom if you would like to see part two!

Let's do this.


This first pair is my Guess black pumps. I do have a pair of regular black pumps as well, but I really wanted to change it up from the usual. I like this pair because of the crazy straps going on plus the fact that they go with practically everything.


This second pair you guys have probably seen on my outfit of the days quite a bit, they are my brown combat boots from Target. I love these shoes, especially for fall because of their versatility as well as the fact that I'm slightly obsessed with combat boots in general.


These are just a simple pair of grey Converse. The thing I love about them is they give such a punk flair to any outfit, are comfortable, and I've finally gotten them to a place where their slightly worn. I truly think that converse look the best that way. Maye that's just me?


These shoes are the most uncomfortable ones that I own by far. They are these brown Guess booties. Although they look great, five minutes in these babies and I'm on the verge of crying. Yes, it's that bad. They don't look it from this picture - But they are about 5 or more inches tall.



These guys are probably in my top 3 favorites in my collection. They are these detailed pumps by Naughty Monkey. I love them because of how unique they are - I didn't even think twice about wanting these which is totally not like me!


These are the newest pair in my collection, I just got them a couple days ago. They are these Steve Madden ankle booties. Just like my brown Guess booties, they are a lot taller than they seem in the picture. Also the flash on my camera makes them look Cherry Red when in reality, they are more of a deep red color.







I actually got these on a whim at the mall recently - They were from Vanity. What made me fall in love was the studded detailing on the back, and although I am normally not attracted to this style of shoe personally, I really like the look of these!


This last pair is also from Vanity - I love how unique these are. The zipper detailing  going up the middle caught my eye as well as the fact that I love silver and their were very rocker. I've been rocking them a lot at work lately and have received a lot of compliments!


What do you guys think of the first half of my collection - And would you like to see part two? Make sure and let me know in the comment section below!

Where you can find & follow me:
Follow with Bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6307393/beautiful-freaks
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/112155444243984068115/posts
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/theblondlife17/boards/
Instagram:http://instagram.com/makennaalene#
Polyvore: http://mak-lind.polyvore.com/

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

14 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a pair of ankle boots like yours :) Good choice, they're lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Francesca! I'm somewhat obsessed wit ankle booties at the moment. ;D
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Wow girl, you have such a nice shoe collection! I can relate to the shoe obsession, shoes are never enough! The red Steve Madden booties are gorgeous!!!! Love the colour..❤ I was going to say that I really like the Guess ones as well but for a pair of Guess booties the least you expect is for them to be comfortable, they look really nice though:) I can't really find a pair that I wouldn't own myself! Just as I said really nice collection! Would love to see the second part!
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Steph! That's so sweet. Those shoes will be in my next outfit of the day that I shot today, so stay tuned for that as well as part two! Thank you for your love and support friend! <3 <3 <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Amazing! The second boot are my favorite!

    wanna follow each other?
    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are definitely my everyday "Go To" boots, Sofija! Thank you!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. I really like your red boots :)
    I'm following you now and I hope you followed me back :)
    Kisses from Poland,
    Asia
    www.blond-yasmin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I will check out your blog. Thanks for the follow, I really do appreciate it.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  5. I like your shoes,especially your brown boots! :)
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you beautiful! You are so sweet! I really appreciate the feedback Elena, thank you so much.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  6. loved your collection ....that brown Suede Shoes are really gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, Katty! I'm glad you enjoyed love.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Aren't those fun? Gotta love Guess!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete