Thursday, October 31, 2013

I've Been Loving: Jeffrey Campbell Booties♥

These shoes have literally exploded with popularity lately. At first I was so confused - Who would want a booties that had holes and buckles all over them? Honestly I had no idea what the big hype was about. Until one day I was reading a fellow bloggers post, an outfit of the day. It was grunge inspired and these shoes looked absolutely stunning on him. So, today I'm going to show you these beauties, show you how to style them, and show you my favorite places to buy them as well.


This first pair is Jeffy Campbell's "Buckle Back Ankle Boot". I love these because of many reasons. Firstly black and gold is such a statement combination. It screams rocker and power, no? 

Where To Buy: http://www.freepeople.com/jeffrey-campbell-boots/buckle-back-ankle-boot/


This second pair is Jeffrey Campbell's "Hyatt Buckle Ankle Boot". I love how sleep and modern these are. Their very sleek and these would definitely go with just about any outfit, casual or dressy. 

Where To Buy: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=28198042&color=010



These are Jeffrey Campbells "X UO Everstud Boot". I love the edginess this boot gives off. With the pointed toe, buckles, and studs that wrap around the heal of the boot, you really can't go wrong with these. Their totally amazing. 

Where To Buy: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=29598992&color=001


These Jeffrey Campbell "Everly Cutout Booties" are great because not only are they metallic, but they are still edgy and rocker with the pointed toe and buckles on the side.

Where To Buy: http://www.shopbop.com/everly-cutout-bootie-jeffrey-campbell/vp/v=1/1529407012.htm?folderID=2534374302118096&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=10212



I feel like these Jeffery Campbell "Coltrane" Booties are one of the most famous out there. These were originally used for grunge outfits only, but now are being incorporated into almost any outfit out there. Classy, rocker, sophisticated, etc. 

Where To Buy: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/jeffrey-campbell-coltrane-bootie/3411537?siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-eeUKK1pCC3EsoADf5zHFPw

So tell me my beautiful freaks - What do YOU think of Jeffery Campbell's new booties? Are you a fan and would/do you rock them? 

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

9 comments:

  1. I love love love them! <3
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Elena! I love the Italian look of them. Thanks for reading, as always! I really appreciate it friend. <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love Jeffrey Campbells! I have a pair of my own and even though they are pretty damn high, they are SO easy to walk in. Super love ♥

    michelleytan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing, Michelle?
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. i love them too!! Also loving the new clean look of your blog sweetie <3


    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lina! That's good to hear friend - I wasn't sure about it at first so I'm really glad you approve. I'll keep it this way!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Mak, I adore these ankle boots! I absolutely must find this white pair of Hyatt Buckles!
    By the way, have you tried Kurt Geiger for ankle boots?

    Zoe xxx
    www.zoealexanderuk.com
    Khloe teamed with Kurt Geiger Frida ankle boots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Aren't those classy? I actually have not! I would love to look into them though - I loved your post on those black ones. Stunning, to say the least! Thanks for your comment love!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete