Friday, September 20, 2013

FALL In Love: What To Wear For Autumn 2013 (Womens Edition)♥

Hello my beautiful mushrooms,

For those who have stuck with me even though I've been gone quite a bit lately, I really do appreciate it. You guys are the best fans I could ever ask for and I love you with all of my heart.

It's that time of the year again, isn't it? Leaves falling, carving pumpkins, and having Thanksgiving dinners are coming up sooner than we realize. I thought it would be a good idea to come back to my blog with a powerful piece all about Fall Fashion ideas for women this year. This will kick off my fall fashion series, "FALL In Love", that will include styling tips and outfit of the days, among many other fall related things (Such as recipes, makeup ideas, etc) on my other blog as well. Stay tuned gents, a post just for you is coming up next. 

Ready? Let's do this.

______________________________________________



This outfit is the perfect comfy and cute addition to any wardrobe for the changing seasons. Pairing a slouchy beanie, infinity scarf, sweater, leggings and combat boots come together for a one of a kind piece that can easily be changed around to suite a lot of peoples styles. (Ex. Wearing a bright printed top with a more natural scarf)



This outfit is another great idea with a different twist. Here we pair an infinity scarf with a button up top, longer jacket, jeans, leggings, and riding boots. Very sleek, put together, and sophisticated. 



I don't know about you guys, but I'm always trying to find ways to wear my summer dresses and transform them for Autumn. This picture is a perfect example of how we can do just that. Add a scarf, jacket, dark tights or leggings, and booties, and you've got yourself an adorable onsomble perfect for any occasion. (A heal would also be chic, no?)



For a more business looking outfit that is still girly and fun, try pairing a blazer with a long shirt underneath. A scarf is optional, try tying  it closer to the neck to keep that sophisticated look that we're going for here. This would be great work attire that is still comfortable but put together.



This look I've posted on my blog before, but felt like it was necessary for this post. These cardigans not many people know about, but can instantly give off that beautiful fall layered look. Also note that Miley wore a long necklace under her loose scarf, another great idea to try.



So tell me my beautiful freaks. . .What do you guys like to wear during fall? Leave your fashion musts below for me to see!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

5 comments:

  1. Love the first outfit it is so cute I love oversized jumpers just so so cute

    Naddie

    Check my Blog out I followed yours
    Tweet me @naddieoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Nadine. Checking it out now hon!
      Thanks for reading,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love these outfits, great inspiration for making outfits on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy Fall is finally here! I absolutely love every single outfit in this post, I think each one has its occasion.. the second one is probably my favourite! Chic and sophisticated:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete