Saturday, August 24, 2013

I've Been Loving: Romantic Fashion♥

Although most of you know by now that I do love black edgy pieces, once and a while I like to add romantic pieces to my wardrobe. What is romantic fashion, you may ask? About.com says you may be into romantic fashion if:

"Your look is feminine, and you prefer feminine details on clothing and soft, flowing fabrics. Ruffles, lace, and velvet attract you."

So in today's post I'm going to show you what Romantic Fashion is, how it's worn, and show you my favorite places to buy. 



This lovely picture above is a fantastic example of this. Firstly we have the lovely headband with her hair romantically curled, this light pastel colored dress, and a lace vest over top. 



One thing I love about this style is it's femininity and girliness. It brings out the natural beauty of a woman and adds a touch of elegance.



Light, beautiful, and sophisticated. 

Now - You may be wondering where the best places to buy pieces like this are. Here I'll show you some of my favorites, the links to find them will be at the bottom.

____________________________________________________________________________

Forever21.

Forever 21 offers clothing of practically ANY style. Here are just a few romantic pieces they have to offer.




Urban Outfitters.

Urban outfitters has been very hit or miss for me. Sometimes I love it, other times not so much. One thing that never fails though, is their ability to sell some lovely lace pieces that are lovely for any wardrobe. 


Free People.

If I could afford to shop at Free People all day every day, I totally would. They have gorgeous bohemian clothes that are to die for.



So tell me my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of Romantic Fashion? 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak


Linky-Dinks: 
-Forever21:
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Main.aspx?br=f21
-Urban Outfitters:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/index.jsp
-Free People:
http://www.freepeople.com/

9 comments:

  1. I really love this too. And forever 21 is my favourit store!! Muakis

    http://somethingchic.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all that dresses! Great post. Im new follower and it would be great if you could visit my blog! Hope you like it! Have a nice week!

    http://www.miredline.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all, I'd wear them all. Great choices babe!

    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally friend, you have a very romantic style in which (You know by now) I'm in love with! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Love romantic pieces too. Enjoyed these photos. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the post, got a new follower here..

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com
    Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mandy, Welcome aboard!
      -Mak

      Delete
  6. Hola,todos modelos de ropa y botas, se ven muy hermosos, gracias a Fashion Romantic y modelos también se ven muy elegantes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Justino! Estoy de acuerdo. Manténgase en sintonía para el próximo post, todo sobre qué ponerse para el otoño - edición de los hombres!
      -Mak

      Delete