Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mak Talks: How To Wear Skinny Jeans For Your Body Type♥

In this post I'm going to talk to you guys about how to wear and style Skinny Jeans. They've been a trend for quite a while now, and I don't think they are going away any time soon, so I thought it would be a good idea to give my lovely lady viewers a guide and some tips on how to rock these suckers. 

__________________________________________________________________________

If You Are Petite:
If you are a very short and petite kinda gal, styling skinny jeans is best with form fitting tops that will enhance your body type.

Good Things To Try:
-Adding a short fitted blazer
-A scarf 

Example:



If You Are Tall:

Good Things To Try:
-A Belt
-Long Boots (For Example, Riding Boots)

Example:




If You Are Plump:


Good Things To Try: 
-Pairing A Jacket


Example:




If You Are Curvy:


Good Things To Try:
-Healed Booties
-Rolling The Bottoms To Create A More Defined Cuff


Example:



I hope this little "Guide" of sorts helped you guys out and gave you some ideas on how to wear skinny jeans, especially since the fall seasons are approaching. 

How Do YOU Wear Your Skinny Jeans?

Stay Beautiful♥


-Mak

2 comments:

  1. I'm petite & I really do dress like that hehe, great post Mak!

    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really helpful. I think you should publish a guide for your male viewers too! My girlfriend bought me a pair of black skinny jeans and it took a while for us to find a pair that fit. Not all guys have an awesome girlfriend like I do to help them out.

    ReplyDelete