Tuesday, July 23, 2013

This Weeks Beautifully Dressed♥

This weeks beautifully dressed consists of 3 lovely peoples outfits. I am changing this weeks beautifully dressed from just a few outfits to more, since it's sometimes simply so hard for me to choose just three.

For those who are new here, these posts are actually quite self explanatory. I feature (depending on how many I love) of my favorite outfits of the week from any fashion blogger out there, and hopefully not only give you some inspiration for your wardrobes, but also spotlight and showcase my choices.


This first outfit comes of Milex of milexblog.blogspot.com.

I seriously can't even tell you guys how much I love this one. The headband, loose shirt, grungy grey jeans, and combat boots make this outfit a total success. Great job Milex!


This outfit comes from the ever so dashing Terry S. of TerrysTwoCents.com.

I'm really digging the rich colors going on with his outfit here The royal blue and deep red jeans go really well together and give off a  very patriotic vibe.

 
The third outfit comes from stopitrightnow.com.

I love this gals style. I can't even tell you. It's a mix of grunge and rock and let me tell you, she has never disappointed me with her looks. I love this one in particular because I've recently bought a pair of shoes a lot like the pair she's rocking and never knew how to pair them. Thank you, darling!



This last outfit comes from Milex of milexblog.blogspot.com...Again. Ha. ;D

I really like this outfit because of it's mystery. At first when I saw it I wasn't quite sure what to think. I mean really, it's out of the ordinary. Flowy, black, and and owl, and will he come up with next? Yet at the same time, it intrigued me.
 

What do you think of my picks?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. I like Milex's first outfit there :) For me it's so country like and pretty nice so :) Now I wanna explore his blog haha!
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My gosh I know right? Isn't it perfect? My future boyfriend better dress that way or we might have problems. LOL. ;P

      Glad I could introduce you to a new blog! His is really amazing and he's never failed to inspire me in my wardrobe.

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love Milex's style too.
    So edgy!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing Ker? Glad you agree! <3 Thanks for reading,

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Very Interesting and nice as usual. Milex has wicked style. Terry definitely has style and i like that he loves to take risks.

    Oh by the way, i nominated for an award. No pressure. You deserve it dear. Check it out whenever you have a minute.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't he though??

      YAY!!! Thank you so much friend - That means the world to me. Wow. <3

      -Mak

      Delete