Sunday, July 21, 2013

I've Been Loving: Jumpsuits♥

I never actually liked Jumpsuits until recently. I don't know what happened, but in what seemed like an instant I became totally in love. Not only are their millions of different colors, but also millions of differently styled ones. After trying many on at Kohls for the first time, I realized how lengthening and slimming they are, while still giving off a fun unique vibe.

So today I'm going to show you some of my favorite that I've seen, and hopefully this will give you guys some inspiration for your wardrobes.


As shown above, there are many forms of Jumpsuits. These three are just a few of the many styles offered.


I really love this particular Jumpsuit because of it's grungy look. It's very 90's and when paired with a pair of heals, it can be more feminine if desired.


There are shorter versions, like this for example. I personally love these because not only do you have to go the extra step to find a shirt to match your shorts or shorts to match your shirt (How lazy does that sound?), but they also make your legs look very long.


 
I really love the flared version like this picture. Although they do take confidence to rock, I truly believe if paired with nice jewelry it can look outstanding.


I really love this length for Jumpsuits. Not quite to the ankle but not to the knee either. I also believe that this could give a lengthening effect.


So tell me my beautiful freaks - What do YOU think of Jumpsuits? Would or do you wear them, and if so, what do you pair them with?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    I like the grey one too.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. Especially the first 3.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they sweet - Glad you agree hon! Thanks for reading as always! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Love them! Really great easy yet fashionable look!
    http://poor-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Constance. Thanks for reading! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Jumpsuits are just amazing! As you already said they are so easy to style but so chic at the same time! I just love them.x Love the second one!♥
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph!! <3 Aren't they wicked?

      -Mak

      Delete