Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Nominated For The Liebster Award . . . AGAIN?!♥

Like, for real. This is my 5th, 6th, and 7th time being nominated for this award and every time I'm so flipping shocked...So, before we get into this post, I must first thank my beautiful, amazing, sweet, kind, loving friends Busola Coutts, Lina Dinh, and Jessalyn Nicole for nominating me. It means more than you'll ever know. THANK YOU.

Rules:
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose five bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs.


BUSOLA'S QUESTIONS:

1.Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging on my personal blog because I needed a place to put my thoughts and feelings without being judged, to be honest. It was so freeing to me - Knowing that I could be inspiring someone in some way. I started this blog much later, when I decided to match my love of fashion and writing together.
2. Who takes your photos? 
My beautiful little sister Brooke. She is such a selfless person and I thank her so much for all of the countless times I've asked her to do a shoot with me. 
3. Favorite social media site and why?
Probably Google+ or Pinterest.
4. What do you worry about when publishing a new post?
I worry about people judging me, which is completely stupid. I also worry that my work won't be good enough 
5. Favorite blog post to date?
Probably my post on Grunge style.   
6. What is your favorite dessert or sweet?
Frozen Yogurt!
7. Favorite Indie designer? 

I actually don't have one, I don't keep up on designers like I should. Haha. ;D 
8. If you have a chance to play in a movie, with which actor or actress would you like to be with?
HA. I would so want to play Winona Rider's roll in Edward Scissorhands. Firstly because it's my favorite movie, and secondly because I would get to freaking KISS Johnny Depp. ;D
9. Heels, wedges or flats?
Heels!
10. Three words that best describe your blog.
CRAZY - ORIGINAL - LIVELY.
11.What is one thing you can do that you know you will never fail at? 
That's a deep question friend - - - Hmm. I would probably say one thing I know I will never fail at is being passionate about music. To me, it's one of those things that is a big part of my life. 
LINA'S QUESTIONS:
1. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be? Why? 
California or France. California because it feels like home to me (Even though I don't live there) and they are always having amazing concerts, and Paris because it's simply beautiful. 
2. What is your proudest moment of all time?
When I got to the "50" subscribers point for my blog. 
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
 Starbucks ice cream, haha. ^_-
4. What makes your blog unique from thousands of other blogs?
A lot of fashion bloggers are very..how to say..girly. I feel like I'm the kind of person who has an edgy personality and love for all things rocker.
5. What inspires you to blog?
For me, inspiration comes from just about anywhere I go. Little things I see, like colors, but also bigger things like the latest fashion collections and such.
6. Who is your favourite designer?
7. Three words that your friends will say to describe you.

Haha, probably crazy, social, and funny.
8. Where do you imagine your perfect vacation?

In Hawaii, definitely. 
9. What is your favourite book?

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.
10. What's in your purse? (for the ladies) Man purse? (for the fellas)

I keep a smaller version of my room in my purse, haha. Hand sanitizer, wallet, my keys, a ton of lip products, lotion, and body spray. 
11. One tip for all bloggers out there?

Write about what inspires you - Don't be like every other blogger out there. Find ways to make your blog unique and people will see that and appreciate that, for sure! 

JESSALYNS QUESTIONS:

1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
By far, Maybelline.
 2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? 
Rings.
 3. What is your least favorite current fashion trend? 
Button up shirts.
 4. What is your favorite movie or tv show? 
Shut Up And Lets Go (Korean).
 5. Why did you start your blog?  
Because of my love for fashion and writing. 
 6. Who is your favorite Blogger?
Dustin of shiggersonstreet.
 7. If you could own any makeup/beauty product, regardless of price, what would it be?
 Probably any of the Urban Decay pallets.
 8. What is your favorite hair style?
Voluminous and curly, probably.
 9. What is your least favorite makeup/beauty product?
Almay.
 10. What is your favorite nail color? 
Mint Green.
 11. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends? 
Hang out with my friends and family.  

I nominate these lovely people: (Besides the ones I've already nominated in my previous post). These are blogs I enjoy reading and people I think are just plain out freakin' awesome. This ones for you. 

- BlackWater Honey of http://blackwaterhoney.blogspot.com/
- Davide of http://www.vanvogue00.com/
- Bianca of http://haveclasswithsass.blogspot.com/
- Nikky of http://nikkyonestyle.blogspot.com/
- Thestyleofgab of http://thestyleofgab.blogspot.it/
- Heidi of http://www.theinsideoutbeauty.com/
- Ker of http://originalkerchi.blogspot.com/
- Rimma of http://www.alwaysfashiongirl.com/
- Samantha of http://prettymissp.blogspot.com/
- Frida of http://www.fridahepburn.com/
- Kayleigh of http://kayjc.com/
  
MY QUESTIONS:
 
1. Tell us one thing people don't know about you? 
2. Why do you love blogging?
3. What's your favorite song currently?
4. Name one thing you love about life?
5. Favorite actor?
6. How long does it take you to make a post?
7. What is your least favorite post you've created on your blog?
8. Name one thing that inspires you.
9. Least favorite Celebrity? 
10. What is the last thing you laughed at?
11. Favorite band?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

5 comments:

  1. I never knew Starbucks had ice cream, then again I don't go to Starbucks. Paris is absolutely stunning from every corner of the street with so much art, fashion and history. I'd definitely live there too! Thanks for being awesome, don't ever change girl. Xoxo

    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right?! I didn't know until recently either. It's heaven in a Bucket. Haha.. And oh heck YES! Okay, future roommates?! Ahhh that'd be SO cool. :) Anyways thank you so much, your amazing friend!! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mak :D you never fail to put a smile on my face. While i love all your answers, your #11 was picelesss. Thank you for always being you and you did a great job Mak :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you girl. Your too sweet. <3 Thanks for the nomination, I always enjoy answering the questions - Fun fun fun.

      -Mak

      Delete