Thursday, July 4, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Freddie Mercury

This post was requested by my beautiful sister Brooke. She is one of the biggest Freddie Murcury fans alive and although this wasn't my favorite to research, I would do anything for her. Love you sis.

Anyways, what to say about this man. He was a very eccentric human being who had a love to preforming and singing. For those who don't know, he was the lead singer of the rock band Queen. He also had a very unique style that I've going to show you today. For those who are new, for these posts I simply post some of my favorite outfits the persons worn and talk about why I think their great.


This first outfit I really like because of the contrast between black and white. I feel like this is really well done and unique.


This second outfit is probably my favorite that he's rocked. Red and black is an amazing combination on men, and he shows that here.


Okay, how totally sick is this? Need I even talk about it. Although I don't think anyone BUT him could pull it off, it's fantastic and original. Freddie in a sentence.


I really love military styled jackets, and I feel like this one looks amazing. Although I do think he should have considered wearing some kind of shirt underneath...Just sayin'.



This last outfit is another red & black combination that I really like. The pants and jacket are really original, no?

So my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of Freddie's style?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. Love you too sis! Great post! :)

    - Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO glad it met your expectations! Thanks for the comment beautiful! ;D

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. He was amazing!!!:)

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can think of is Bohemian Rhapsody...

    I love Freddy's style. He was such a bombastic, ostentatious person- but not in a bad way, you know? Energetic and passionate. His clothing certainly shows this. Especially the one piece black and white number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right?! I like most of the things he wore, he was a super talented guy, that's for sure!

      -Mak

      Delete