Monday, July 1, 2013

I've Been Loving: Music Festival Style♥

I think Coachella started it with me. This burning fire of passion for music festival style. The only word I can use to describe this style is free. It's hippie like, in a way. So today I'm going to show you some of my favorite ways to dress for music festivals, for concerts, and summer in general. Men and women? Let's do this.



One person who always has amazing style at Music Festivals, especially at Coachella, is Vanessa Hudges. She loves to mix prints and add a bohemian look to her outfits. 



I love the fact that you can wear comfortable flowy pieces to these events. Again, going on with the whole "Free" theme, light fabrics are a great thing to think about here. 



A big thing in Festival wear is hats such as the one shown above. The more rugged and worn, the more you'll fit in to the crowd.



For men, I think the same goes. Anything free and summer like, is very popular. I've also noticed the boat shoes are a common occurrence and look amazing.



Just like the ladies who attend, festival wear for men is really fun. Adding crazy colors and mixing prints is really the way to go here my lovely gents.



So tell me my beautiful freaks - What do YOU think of festival fashion?

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment