Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm Leaving..AGAIN?!

Hello all! I hope you've been liking my California outfit of the days + vlogs, and now my friends, it is time to say goodbye once more. But this time it will only be for Friday (So I'm leaving tomorrow), Saturday, and Sunday, so no worries. I am graduating tomorrow and the ceremony is about a day away from where I live, so that's where I'll be.

Anyways, I am very excited to show you guys some more outfit of the days, especially my graduation dress. Let's just say it's all about the sparkle on this one. 

I'll miss you guys once more! :'(

-Mak


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation Mak! Have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you kindly Vashti!! I will! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Yea I am so happy for you that maybe you will have a day or two to exhale and not have to cram in all the studying... I was going to ask you what shade of foundation you wear. I bought several back through the winter when I stopped tanning and now that I am "back on " the "bottle".. I have this stuff sitting here and cant use it and none have been used more than 2-3 times. I cant stand to see it not being used. Although you may not want or need it but I wanted to ask my lovely friend first before I did anything else. I could just pack it up and send it to a PO Box.. Gracious of course!

    ReplyDelete