Thursday, June 20, 2013

This Weeks Beautifully Dressed♥

This week I've featured some of my favorite outfits, from fellow fashion bloggers. To me, this week was SO hard. While I was away I missed out on so many stunning outfits that I thought I MUST feature. Here are the ones I think deserve the top 3, this week it's all about ma lady friends.



Busola Coutts of thefashionstirfry.com.

Busola is a dear friend of mine who I think is not only one of the kindest, most loving person I've talked to, but also someone with one heck of a style. This has been my favorite of hers so far, without a shadow of a doubt. I love the stripes of this strapless dress, it's very slimming and she totally owns it.



Elena Sofia Stocco of http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be/.

I always love it when girls can find a way to make a dress more grungy and edgy looking. Elena did just that here! I love her dress, her purse, and the shoes are simply the icing on the cake.



Lina Dinh of http://linadinh.blogspot.com/.

Lina has worn a lot of stunning outfits. She is indeed a true fashionista and a beautiful person, inside and out. Anyways I love this outfit she wore because of it's colors. It's hard to make colors like that work normally, so the fact that she took so many colors and made them work is confirmation, that this girl is amazing.

What do YOU think of this weeks beautifully dressed?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

5 comments:

  1. Maaaaaaakkkk!!! You are a D.A.R.L.I.N.G!!!! Wow, so humbling and i feel honored. Thank you sweetness. I appreciate it a lot. You rock! Kisses :)
    Love Elena's style and Lina's. They are beautiful fashion bloggers with great style just like you too Mak.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUSOLAAAA!!! Girl you are so welcome. Keep up the good work my friend, you know how much I love you and your blog. <3 And my gosh, I totally agree, they have great style!

      Kisses! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Thank you sweetie for all the kind words and support you have given me. You are really something special and I love how you communicate with all of your readers. Wonderful indeed.

    xoxo,
    Lina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Lina, you totally deserve much more than this. I always love reading your blog and chatting with you! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. BEAUTY BLOGGERS PROMOTE FOR FREE . We guarantee traffic and viewers. 1st 15 bloggers will be on our home page of the main weblog ... Click on this link http://beautyndbest.com/ to know more or just send your articles(s) / posts for promotion on beautynbest1@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete