Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mak Talks: My New Blog?!♥

Important:
Before I get started on this post, I would like to ask a favor of you all. Would you please ask me some questions in the comment section or through Google+? Ask as many as you'd like. It can be anything you want to know about me, advice on anything, or anything fashion related. Anything you're curious about. This would help me out so much for my new blog - THANK YOU So much!

So on today's Mak Talks I'm going to have a chat with you all about my new blog, Life & Everything In Between. I'm only taking a break from fashion topic for this week, I hope you all don't mind. I decided on doing this because I love when other bloggers dive a bit more into their personal lives. Even if it's not too personal, I love getting to know more about them. Then it got me thinking. Why don't I start a series so my viewers, followers, and subscribers can get to know more about me? And then another thought occurred - Why not make an entire blog on it? I didn't want it to interfere with my fashion blog. I want it to be strictly fashion. So basically what I'm saying is, if you like me as a person enough to check out my second blog, please do it! It will be full of things like "Weekly Updates" and "Your Questions Answered" posts. Maybe even things like "I've been loving" or recipes I've been trying out. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see on that blog!

Anyways if you want to subscribe to that, I would be super happy. The link is here: 
http://lifeandeverythinginbetween17.blogspot.com/

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. You already know (from all the other coments I wrote) that I really look forward to your weekly updates, and answers and everything:) I find it really nice when bloggers give you the opportunity to get to know them better, after all someone is behind that blog, so why not get to know them? I think the second blog is a huge step but also a great one:)Good luck with that.❤
    xxxxx
    Stephanie
    P.S - Sorry for all those comment notifications:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so exited. I hope you all like it..it's definitely a big step, haha. Thanks for the support and comments, you are truly a beautiful person Steph.

      -Mak

      Delete