Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I've Been Loving: Military Style Jackets♥

It's no secret that I love these styled jackets. In fact, when thinking about what I should write about next, I stumbled upon my friend +Khanh Nguyen's blog. In his latest post he is seen wearing a military styled blazer which looked incredible on him. Then it finally hit me. MILITARY! Why have I been so blind as to pass this up so many times?! Anyways today I'm going to talk about my favorite ways to wear and buy them. Also make sure to check out Khanh's blog. You won't be disappointed, I assure you.



I love these things. Not only are there many styles, but they make men and women alike look absolutely amazing. Another thing I love about them is that they instantly add an edgy look. The nice thing about them is that no matter if you are dressing up or wearing something simple like jeans, they will always add a great pop of high end fashion to you're style.



Although realistically a guy wouldn't normally be seen in this extreme of a coat, I just wanted to show you the basics of a man wearing it. How amazing does he look?



I really like longer versions of the coat. It makes it look classy but yet still quite edgy.



There are also many unique ways these are made. I like Rhianna's in this picture because of that very fact. Still edgy and cool, but with a little twist.

Now I'll show you some of my favorite Military Styled Jackets and where to buy them:

1. Sanctuary Surplus Modcloth Military Jacket, $20.50, Ebay. 


2. Men's Military Blazer, $129.00, Zara.

Long Sleeve Stand Collar Military Style Light Jacket, $52.99, Ebay.

 

What are you're thoughts on military jackets? Would/do you wear? 

Where to buy:
1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SANCTUARY-Surplus-Modcloth-jacket-military-top-anthropologie-gray-fitted-XS-/161017847848?pt=US_CSA_WC_Outerwear&hash=item257d696028
2.http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-nam-S2013/392502/1191072/MILITARY%20BLAZER
3. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smart-Black-Zip-Up-Front-Long-Sleeve-Stand-Collar-Military-Style-Light-Jacket-/271102588320?pt=US_CSA_WC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item3f1ef935a0

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. Military is one of my FAV styled to wear .. Love love love these jackets ! Now I want to shop !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the olive one..
    http://magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that one cool? Thanks for reading Deepali! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Hi!
    Just did a post on the denim jacket and you did on the military jacket. Diferent styles but both on the same departement...great minds think alike, no? :)

    I actualy don't own any military jacket, but I do own two with some military inspired details.

    I love the one on the last picture. Great post Mak!

    xo

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! That's so funny, great minds DO think alike! ^_- Thank you friend!

      -Mak

      Delete