Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I've Been Loving: Camouflage Fashion♥

I've gone back and forth on camo when it comes to fashion, for a very long time now. Where I live, men wear camo hoodies. Camo flip flops. Camo baseball caps. And it drives me absolutely insane. I can't even tell you. Anyways it took a lot for me to realize that camouflage can actually look quite amazing when done right. If you look like a hick, then let me tell you, your not doing it right. But there definitely is hope for this print, that's for sure. It can add an edgy vibe to almost every outfit and I've been wearing it a lot more recently. 

So today I'm going to show you some of my favorite ways to wear it, also my favorite pieces & where to buy them. I hope you enjoy and as always make sure and let me know your thoughts in the comment section below. 



I cannot even tell you how much I love this look. It's feminine yet edgy all at the same time, and that's a very hard combination to master.



I love the military look of this outfit. He layers a lot and makes it look military style, which if you've been reading my blog enough you'd know, I LOVE. 



I can't even tell you how in love I am with this outfit. Every single detail, at least in my opinion, is pure edgy perfection.



One of my favorite ways to wear camo pants is with some sort of combat boot. I feel like they complete the look and add a rocker look which I absolutely adore.

Now lets get into some of my favorite camouflage pieces & where you can buy them. (Links will be at the bottom!)


Buckled Camo Shorts, $17.80, Forever21.
Mossimo Supply Co. Backpack, $20.98 (On Sale), Target.
Kirra Camo Scarf, $14.50, Pacsun.

So tell me my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of camouflage fashion, do you like it?

Links To These Items:
-Camo Shorts - Forever 21:
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=bottom&ProductID=2030186016&VariantID=
-Camo Backpack - Target:
http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-camoflauge-backpack-multicolor/-/A-14224855#prodSlot=medium_1_14&term=camoflouge
-Camo Scarf - PacSun:
http://www.pacsun.com/Camo-Scarf/0639469280004,default,pd.html?dwvar_0639469280004_color=835&start=5&q=camouflage

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely! Thanks for stopping by <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you, camo has to be done properly! I love the examples you picked, they are all great! :) I recently bought a camo military style jacket/shirt things so hopefully I'll be able to try it out soon! :)

    M ♥ xx

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Melissa! Thank you so much! And I hope to see that jacket in a post soon, SO looking forward to it. <3

      -Mak

      Delete