Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Ashley Tisdale♥

Before we begin, I would love it if you guys would ask me some questions in the comment section for my next "Your Questions Answered" post. Anything you want to know about me? Ask as many as you'd like. I'll also put your name and your blog name on my post, so it's like free advertising for you bro!

The first time I saw Ashley Tisdale is when I fan-girled over High School Musical 1. Oh, those were the days. Back then I loved her style in that movie so much, and since then I've been told that I look like her by many. Do you see the resemblance? I can't tell.. Anyways I simply love her style. So I decided hey, let's just make an entire post on it. Here I will show you some of my favorite outfits she's rocked over the years, and hopefully give you all some inspiration for your wardrobes. 


I would describe Ashleys style as casual, boho, rocker. Sometimes she wears pieces that are somewhat hippie like, other times she likes to dress edgy. This one is more boho, as you can probably see.


I love this outfit. Here Ashley takes a look that normally would be casual, but adds a dressy effect to it. Although I would probably never wear a skirt that short, I think this is an awesome look.



I LOVE this casual rocker look. Maybe it's become it's something I would definitely wear. Anyways here she takes a black sweater with a studded heart, leggings, and combat boots.


This is one of my all time favorites she's worn. Very edgy and casual, and would be fabulous to wear in many occasions, no?



I get a lot of my "Casual dressing day" inspiration from her. I love the fact that her outfits are so well put together and looks fantastic, but yet could be worn to simple things like going to the store or something. 


This last outfit I absolutely LOVE. The blazer, jeans, and shoes look amazing together. Very edgy.


So my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of Ashley's style? 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

10 comments:

  1. I love her style. She always looks good.. jealous.. she never has a bad hair day..

    xoxo, Daniela

    1. what was your first movie you saw at the cinema?
    2. Did you ever think of designing fashion on your own? or for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Daniela, and I know right?! Psh, if only we could have good hair days 24/7. ;D

      And perfect! I will definitely do these! Thank you!! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love some of her "more put together" looks, but I feel like sometimes she's still trying to find her own style, just experimenting...but, in a way, aren't we all?! :) True about the hair though.

    Questions:

    1. Do you intend to go to college?
    1.1. - If so, where and to study what?
    1.2. - If not, why?
    2. Do you have any pets?
    2.1. -If not, would you like to have one?
    3. What would be your perfect job?
    4. What is your most desired city/place to visit?
    5. What is, hands down, your most desired expensive, item of all time?

    xo
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, definitely. And true, well like to experiment with fashion, that's for sure!

      Thank you for your questions! I will definitely answer these. <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Honestly I wish I had the time and energy to look this good every day haha! I love her lax styles...graphic tanks, ripped jeans and boots! my favorite.

    Questions!
    1. Do you travel? If so, what's your favorite place that you've visited?
    2. Do you have a favorite designer?
    3. What kind of shoes do you like to wear most?
    4. What's one item you have to have every day?

    Feel free to check out my blog too! www.loveorsilk.blogspot.com

    Lina
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right?? Me too Lina!

      Thank you for your questions darling, they will be featured soon. I just checked out your blog and I LOVE it, by the way!! <3

      Delete
  4. White destructed jeans are lovely !!
    All of the stylisations I also like ;-)

    Here are my stylisations and if you want to see just click this link : fashionplanet999.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete