Monday, May 20, 2013

Forever 21, Ross, Walmart, & Payless Haul♥



 Forever 21:
-Green + Black Tank Top
-Eyelash curler
-Love & Beauty Lotion
-Lip Gloss
-Eyeliner
 Ross:
-White, Pink, & Blue Tank Top 
- Black Capris
-Khaki Capris
 Payless:
-Black Gladiator Sandles
-Brown Wedges
 Walmart:
-3 Tank Tops
-Mint Green Watch

Helloooo everyone! How are we today? So I know I haven't made a post in a while. And for that I do apologize. I've been working almost every day, plus school, plus drivers ed daily. And everything else that comes with life. So, I am here now making a post all about the things I bought over the weekend. I mainly bought things for work (Some that I would never wear BESIDES at work, like the black capris and brown shoes.), but also some other stuff. What do you think?

-Mak

10 comments:

  1. I love those tops.. they look cute :) and I like the color of the green and bue blouse :) you have a good taste in clothes.

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Daniela! How sweet of you!! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. The watch looked shiny.

    I'm not much of a fashion expert. But I am a connoisseur of shiny things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahahahaaaa Peter xD Thanks for the laugh my friend! ;D

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aw thanks Deepali! I love the shirt too! <3

      -Mak

      Delete