Thursday, May 16, 2013

This Weeks Beautifully Dressed♥

Hey everyone - How are we today? So this is my very first post on this series. I hope you all are as excited as I am. For those who didn't read my announcement, these posts are going to be a weekly series on my Top 3 favorite outfits people (Usually fashion bloggers) have rocked. Hopefully this will give you all some inspiration for you're wardrobes. As always make sure to let me know you're thoughts.



The first outfit comes from Dustin of Shiggers On Street. I love how he mixes a classy blazer with edgier pieces like this white shirt and black hat from Urban outfitters. His blog is probably my favorite men's fashion blog currently, I simply love his style and have gotten a lot of inspiration from it. Plus he's just a really great guy. Make sure and check his blog out, okay?

You can find him here: http://www.shiggersonstreet.com/



The second outfit comes from my beautiful friend Lina Dinh of "Love Between The Racks." I love how bold and creative she is with this one. Here she mixes a beautifully colored Maxi and adds these black boots which creates a more edgy feel. Simply stunning, no?

You can find her here at: http://linadinh.blogspot.com/



The last outfit I love is from Fransesco of Tuck'n Chic. This is probably my favorite outfit he's worn. Although I have many favorites. The reason I love it so much is the fact that I often times find it hard to mix and match stripes, even though I love doing so. Here he gives a fantastic example of how to do just that. I also love how unique this outfit is. He looks amazing.

You can find him here at: http://www.tucknchic.com/

What do you think of this weeks beautifully dressed freaks? 

Stay Beautiful♥ 

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. you did a great job on choosing :)

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and so much inspiration! I follow you back , shall we also follow with facebook and bloglovin? xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! So kind of you! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Hey Mak!
    I've been following your blog since the beginning of time and I think it's absolutely marvelous! You are beautiful and you have a great eye for fashion! Keep it up, much love...

    - Sandy (Yes, that one:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Sandy! ;D You're so kind and I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog so much!! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. I think I found me some new blogs to follow. I think that these folks look pretty dang good. Truly some beautiful freaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Peter! Yes, these are some lovely people. Not only do they have FANTASTIC style, but their really sweet and kind human beings.

      -Mak

      Delete