Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Accouncment: New Series On This Blog?!♥

Hellooooo my lovely readers & subscribers! How are we today? So I'm very excited to be sharing the news that I am starting a new weekly series on my blog. I haven't figured out a name yet (Any ideas are appreciated!), but I do know it's going to be my top 3 favorite peoples outfits I love. Mainly from fashion bloggers, but it could also be from celebrities. Or friends. Or anyone who knows how to dress. ;) Anyways I really do need you're help for a name...I'm looking for something not too girly, but somewhat funny. Like "This Weeks 3 Sick Puppies" or something like that. But...not like that. Because that's a lame name. HA. 

Any ideas?

Stay Beautiful♥ 

-Mak

7 comments:

  1. Great Idea MAk.. I don´t have an Idea for a name in english but a german one.. xD

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Ooooohhh Tell me tell me! ;D :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love your blog shall we follow? let me knwo XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling! I just followed you via. I would love if you would subscribe! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Great idea hun, I tried thinking of a name of I'm lost as well.

    www.linadinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah...I just decided on something simple, haha. <3

      Delete