Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I've Been Loving: Jeffrey Campbell Litas♥

I can't even tell you guys how much I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes in general. Their edgy but still feminine and girly. Another thing I love about them is how versatile they are - Literally you can wear them with just about everything. SCORE! The one downside to these beauties in their price. They can be quite expensive, especially when you want to buy many of them. But not to worry, you can find other versions of them at places like Forever 21 if you're okay with not buying the originals.



These are a tope/gray pair. I like these because of their simplicity. Again they could be paired with many things, from a casual pair of jeans, to a skirt, even a dress.



The nice thing about these is there's a Lita for everyone. Not wanting an ordinary looking pair? Here's a really unique set I really like. Studs are my thing, so it instantly screams "Buuuyyyy meeeee" But then of course I realize that I can't afford them and come back down from my little cloud. *Sigh*



Want something even crazier? Look at these baby's. Can I get a BOOM. I really like how unique these are and to be honest I would totally wear them in a heartbeat. 


If you're a mint green/turquoise person like myself, these most likely are amazing to you too. Their almost neon and would be perfect for spring and summer.


I like these because of the mix of edgy & girly.  They'd be quite beautiful to wear with a simple skirt or jeans, no?



If you're loving the black and white stripe trend you're most likely in love with these. As am I! Their very unique.



To all my girly girl viewers out there. I really love this pair. It's not too "In you're face". Especially if you're someone who likes to downplay bold fashion, these are for you.



So my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of Jeffrey Campbell Litas? Are you as in love as I am?

Also note that I have posted a new "You're Questions Answered" post on my other blog, if you'd like to check that out and ask me questions for my next post, you can do so HERE:
http://lifeandeverythinginbetween17.blogspot.com/

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

11 comments:

  1. These are the prettiest shoes I've ever seen, but when i was about to buy them I realized that I wouldnt wear them, it's TOO MUCH haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I gotcha girl. A lot of people feel that way :) Thanks for stopping by!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Looooooooooove. Have always LOVED Lita.

    Terry

    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO Terry! Litas ROCK. Thanks for reading!

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. It was funny to see the heels with spikes on them. I know that they're not technically stilettos, but the spikes remind me of their literal Italian translation: little knives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fantastic..I loved them all...and your shoes are fantastic!
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I actually don't own these, haha. But thank you girl! xD :D

      Delete
  5. Always wanted my own JC Litas! Your blog is so cool and unique! Love it! XOXO
    -Jessica Lyons
    www.styletopiafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! And thank you SO much, that seriously means the world girl. <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  6. the first and the last <3 i love it :D

    ReplyDelete