Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Huge Thank You!♥

You guys, 50 freakin' subscribers. For real? This is insane. When I first started blogging I had no idea that first, my blog would be read, and second that people would enjoy reading it. CRAZY. I really started it to boost my confidence in myself. It was a huge step and I don't regret taking it one bit. Anyways, I really do want to thank all of my loyal readers, followers, and subscribers. You guys seriously mean the world to me, and it makes me excited that we all interact and talk through the comments. It always makes my day to see that.

I've definitely met some beautiful people on my journey, some that I consider friends. It warms my heart to know that there are such kind people in the world, and I certainly hope to meet all my friends and fans someday. You guys up for a meetup? ;D

Anyways, love you my beautiful freaks, and as always expect posts from me very soon. 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're happy to be along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Peter. Your such a kind person and I'm so happy you enjoy reading my blog.

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. You earned everyone of them and you even deserve more.

    Tell me your secret. I only have 1 and that is my sister.. hahaha

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Daniela! <3

      My secret, hmm. Well, when I started this I told myself that I wouldn't stop. Not for anything. That is a big thing, just keep it up. I also learned that being as organized as possible will attract more people. You will get more viewers, I know that, just keep at it love!

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Congrats Mak! Keep up the good work! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much beautiful! That's so kind!!

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Congrats boo! My google+ followers increases but not subscribers, I don't know how to gain more =S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how weird..mine increases about the same, I mean Google+ followers usually increase more though, that's for sure. :D Maybe there's a problem with your subscriber button? How weird.. O_o

      -Mak

      Delete