Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly Favorites + Announcment♥

Weekly Favorites (8)

Hellooo everyone - So here's some weekly favorites I was actually wanting to post last week..but for some reason forgot. Welcome to my life. Anyways you can check these items out in detail on my Polyvore page, if you'd like.

Now for the announcement portion of the post, if you didn't know already, I am leaving on a trip for 10 days from June 6-16th. I will make sure and let you all know where I went after I return, and will be doing outfit of the days while there. (They will be uploaded after I return.) Now for a question. I asked this on Google+ but people didn't seem to see it, would you like me to vlog while I'm there? I could upload it either here, on my blog, or to Google+. Is this something you would like to see? 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

12 comments:

  1. Great picks..Loved the pink tory burch clutch..and have fun on your trip! Would love to see a vlog!!
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepali!! I will definitely vlog! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I think vlogging would be nice. But if you're going on a trip, you could give yourself a vacation. Even writers need time off. I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this the truth! Okay, well I guess I'll see how it goes when I'm there. I actually really enjoy vlogging so it shouldn't be TOO much hard work! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so edgy and trendy, sooo stylish! :)

    Btw, I'm inviting you to join my first ever blog giveaway brought to you by Oasap! That would mean so much to me dear <3 Enter the contest here http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html
    Contest will end on June 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leather shorts! :)
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those epic?! Now if only I were brave enough to wear them..HA! ;D

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. What's up? I'm Steven. I think your blog is awesome. I hope you can check out my website: http://www.the-proverbs.blogspot.com and FOLLOW. Thanks talk to you soon :)
    http://www.the-proverbs.blogspot.com und zu befolgen. Dank bis bald :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Steven! I just checked out your blog and must say, I love it too. I will definitely subscribe! Thanks for stopping by!

      -Mak

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Ohh I know! Isn't that just beautiful? Gotta love floral! <3

      -Mak

      Delete