Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Zac Efron♥

Ah, Zac Efron. I usually don't tend to fall for guys who become super popular (For example, Josh Hutcherson), but way back in 2006 while watching High School Musical 1, I knew that this guy would be the one exception! ;D Anyways over the years he has developed a style in which I really enjoy, and think that men should get ideas from it as well. So today I'm going to show you some of my favorite outfits he's worn, to hopefully give you some inspiration for you're wardrobes (Or you're boyfriend or Husbands! ;D)



This first picture is one of his most casual outfits. I really like it though, because he took casual pieces and put them together to create a nice, put together look.



This next outfit I really like because of how sharp it looks. Again he takes simple pieces and makes them look amazing. 


I love it when men take risks with their style. And that he does here, taking a blue polka dotted shirt, khaki's, and blue shoes. 


I am always a sucker for a man in a button up vest like the one Zac wears here, I can not lie. I like that there classy, but still super edgy. *Swoon*



This last picture is him in a Tux. I really like how this is dark grey, instead of the average black. It looks great on him.

So what do you think of Zac Efron's style?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. I like him, because he´s classy but without loosing freshness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like his style...if I were a boy it is prolly how i would dress. Do you want to know what the guys my age (around 30) around my town dress in? Abercrombie and Hollister tshirts. Almost everyone! :p Blah.. big overgrown kids.. lol. Just thought I'd share that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl. And haha seriously? Wow...well let me tell you, that's better than where I live. Where I live men wear camo baseball caps, hoodies, and shorts! It drives me INSANE! :P

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. I think Zac has awesome style too! If I can find a guy who dresses like this then I can die happy, haha! Plus, he is super sexy! ;)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! This is MY MAN! I think he is sooooooooo dreamy haha I just watch his movies to watch him haha I don't even care about the movie haha...is that weird? I don't care! lol

    Thanks for the eye candy post!

    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem MiMi! <3 Hahaha I KNOW RIGHT?! Soooo attractive ;D Nah, it's not weird! I've actually done that before too hahah xD Shhh let's keep that a secret... ;D

      -Mak

      Delete