Friday, April 26, 2013

BOLD Outfit Via Polyvore + Mak Talks♥

BOLD.


Black strapless dress
$35 - newlook.com


Nine west pumps
ninewest.com


Chanel wallet
$895 - cloutshoppe.com


Amrita singh jewelry
amritasingh.com


Lipstick
redstripeclothing.com




Hello lovely people, how are we today? As you might have seen in my last post, I'm going to be a bit more organized started on Monday. For now though, it's going to be hit and miss for blog posts because of my being busy. With drivers ed, possibly starting a job, and school, everything has been super crazy. I don't want that to be an excuse or anything, but I just thought I'd tell you guys what's been happening in my life lately. I thank you so much for staying by my side and encouraging me through it all, you really are a beautiful group of people and I love you all so very much.

Anyways I created this outfit with the mindset that I wanted it to be bold and stunning. And that it is! Mixing black, gold, and a red lip I thought this would be some good inspiration for anyone who has been wanted to try something new with their style. Because I know for a lot of you guys out there, it's harder to step out of you're comfort zone and try something new. I totally get it. It is hard sometimes. Sometimes we worry about what other people will think, sometimes we simply aren't confident enough to wear certain things, really there are a lot of reasons as to why we don't just try something new. But guys, I can't stress enough how important it is. If you love fashion and you're not taking risks, you obviously don't LOVE it enough! We only live once. And wouldn't you rather look back and say "Wow, I really wore that?" rather than "Why didn't I wear that, why didn't I try something when I had the chance?"

Food for thought, I guess. 

What do YOU think?

Stay Beautiful

-Mak   

1 comment: