Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Kristen Stuart

Before I get into this post, I first have a question to all my viewers. Is there a celebrity or person that you like his/her fashion/style? If so, I would love to do a post if you have any suggestions! Thank you in advance for all you're answers.

Ah, Kristen Stuart. I can't say I'm a huge fan of Twilight, but I did like her in Snow White And The Huntsman. Anyways one thing I like about Kristen is her style. She has an edgy Joan Jett look that always grabs my attention, even if she's not my favorite actress in the world. So today I'm going to show you some of my favorite outfits she's worn over the years and hopefully give you some inspiration for your styles and wardrobes. 



I really like this first look because it's really unique. It takes black and white and mixes it with some yellow via this lovely yellow jacket. 



Although Kristen is quite pale, I really like the fact that she goes out there and wears a lot of dark colors. It's super rocker and edgy and gives her a signature look.



Okay, I love this one a lot. She takes pieces and adds them together and it looks incredible, does it not? I like how she can wear these things and get away with it, when a lot of people it wouldn't look as good.



This dress looks incredible on her. I love how unique yet stunning it is on her figure, and how she keeps to her her original self even when dressing for formal occations.



Here are some of her more casual looks, when she was walking around daily and such. She gives off a really "Cool" vibe. I love it. 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

11 comments:

  1. Love asymmetrical dress! Welcome to my blog. Hope we can follow each other.
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of Kristen as a person.. I would honestly wear anything she wears. She has really stepped it up this past year. She has found a perfect middle of dressing more edgy but still staying true to her laid back style. I love it. I wish I had her money to buy all those clothes with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally would too Leslie! And me too - If only money grew on trees, eh? :/

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. I am not a big fan of Kristen Stuart as well, but I agree her style is just so unique and it's amazing how each outfit looks great on her! The third outfit is probably my favourite, she looks stunning and so stylish!❤ As for fashion styles I like, I would say Leighton Meester and Jessica Alba:)
    xxxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me either! She's not someone who really catches my attention when it comes to acting..but that's okay, you're right, she does rock the outfits she wears!

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Hi Mak!
    I don't like Kirsten at all, but putting that aside, I think that although she has some big hits, she also as some big misses.
    Anyway, how about Cara Delevingne? She's definitely one of the it girls of the moment... Or Jennifer Lawrence?

    xo
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either Daniela, I feel ya there! I already did Jennifer Lawrence, but Cara is one I will definitely look into!! Thanks so much for the suggestions!

      -Mak

      Delete
    2. My bad then, I guess I missed that one, I will have a look :)

      Delete
    3. Haha, don't worry about it friend! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. I love Kristen Stewart, I don't know why so many people dont like her. She is so unique and no one could have been a better model for Balenciaga than her. She's totally awesome and I love her style.

    xoxo, Lina

    www.linadinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I think her style is to DIE for! <3

      -Mak

      Delete