Thursday, April 4, 2013

I've Been Loving: Maxi Dresses♥

Well, Spring has finally sprung where I live, the sun is shining bright and the flowers are starting to bloom. Which naturally leads me to wear things like dresses more often. The one kind of dress that I've been loving lot lately is Maxi dresses. In fact, I wore one to a wedding not too long ago. I'm thinking on doing an outfit of the day with it - What do you think? Should I do so?

Anyways today I'm going to show you some of my favorites of these styled dresses, and also where you can purchase them. (All links will be at the bottom of the page.) I hope this will give you guys some ideas and inspiration for you're wardrobes this season, and as always, please subscribe if you like!

Fire Sleeveless Maxi, Macy Jr's, $22.99

I think this dress is a statement. If you're willing to go a bit bold, try a fun bright color for spring. It will uplift you, make you stand out (Hopefully in a good way), and is a lot different from the everyday dress. Another nice thing about this beautify is it can be accessorized many different ways. And it's majorly on sale right now, I'm just sayin'. 


Strapless Belted High-Low Maxi, Macy Jr's, $54.00.

This is another Macy's dress. I seriously am loving their Maxi's right now, they have so much variety. Anyways I really like this one because I feel like it could be dressed up, or worn more casually in the spring/summer.


Sleeveless Scoop Neck Maxi Dress, Target, $29.99.

Okay, I actually think I might have put this dress in another one of my posts a while back. Even if so, it's too beautiful not to show again.



This is another Target dress which I love. Maybe it's because anything Pink catches my eye, but I feel like it's simple but makes a statement. I think it would look fantastic on any body type, too. Did I mention it comes in a variety of four colors? Yes, please, I'll take them all! ;D



Womens Chevron Lace Maxi Dress, $103.20, Amazon.com.

When I saw this dress, well let's just say I sort of had a fan-girl moment. Which sounds weird, because, well, it's only a dress. But I just love how it looks. The color is stunning, the detail perfect, and everything else about it is the cherry on top. It also is available in more colors. 

So that's about it - Which dress was you're favorite? Leave me a comment!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

Links - Where To Buy:

Bright Blue Maxi Dress:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/fire-juniors-dress-sleeveless-cutout-maxi?ID=809303&CategoryID=18109&LinkType=#fn=DRESS_LENGTH%3DLong%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D230%26ruleId%3D74%26slotId%3D18
Dark Blue Belted Maxi:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/bcx-juniors-dress-strapless-belted-high-low-maxi?ID=813714&CategoryID=18109&LinkType=#fn=DRESS_LENGTH%3DLong%26sp%3D2%26spc%3D229%26ruleId%3D74%26slotId%3D65
Colorful Scoop Neck Maxi:
http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-petites-sleeveless-scoop-neck-maxi-dress-assorted-prints/-/A-14320937#prodSlot=dlp_medium_3_12&term=maxi+dresses
Pink V-Neck Maxi:
http://www.target.com/p/merona-petites-v-neck-tie-waist-maxi-dress-assorted-colors/-/A-14327433#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink
Blue & White Chevron Maxi:
http://www.amazon.com/Arden-B-Womens-Chevron-Peacock/dp/B00C48VEXS/ref=sr_1_100?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1365040371&sr=1-100&keywords=maxi+dress

8 comments:

  1. I definitely understand what you mean! Maxi dresses are a "must have" for both Spring and Summer! I love the first one and the last one.x I just want to buy all the dresses I can find, love them ❤ Ohh, and you should do an outfit of the day, let as be jealous (it's freezing in UK):)
    xxxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Okay, I just have to say thank you so much. You're so supportive of my blog and I wish we actually knew each other in real life because I feel like we'd really connect!! I always love hearing you're comments and reading your blog as well! Anyways I will DEFINITELY do an outfit of the day with it (Maybe tomorrow if it's warm enough) <3 <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. The maxi dresses are very elegant, very charming, and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, thanks for stopping by! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. I was never into the maxi dress, but I own one now and wore it for the first time yesterday, and I LOVE IT!! :)
    Nissa
    www.nissazaididesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I know their so much fun, especially for spring and summer ;D

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. I am not a fan of the strapless maxi. I think I would need to add straps or something. However, I have a tshirt maxi dress with slits up the sides that is vintage and I really do love lounging around the house in it. My favorite length is more midi, just above ankles tho but everyone has their own taste/opinions/likes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true Kathy, everyone does have their own opinions about fashion. Thanks for reading! <3

      -Mak

      Delete