Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Favorite Things This Week♥

My Favorite's This Week (1)


Quiz striped legging
$35 - debenhams.com


Jeffrey Campbell platform boots
$230 - jades24.com


Chanel handbag
my-wardrobe.com


Set of bangle
macys.com


Wet seal
wetseal.com


Nyx
drugstore.com


Juicy couture perfume
juicycouture.com


Essie nailpolish
$21 - nelly.com


Maybelline beauty product
$18 - nelly.com



Hey Everyone! So I had the idea of posting my favorites via Polyvore every week. This will include fashion, random items, perfume, people, music, basically anything and everything. I thought I would be a fun way to keep you updated on my favorite things and am posting my first one here today - What do you think? Should I continue posting these on my blog or should I keep them on Polyvore only?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. I love your idea:)x I love the colour of the nail polish, and those shoes are gorgeous:) But the price, not for me!x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! And I know right? I've seriously wanted those shoes forever but I'm the same - Wayyy to pricey. ;D

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Great idea! <3 But the shoes are very expensive :(
    http://highfivelive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan!! :D And I know right?! :( If only we lived in a world where Jeffery Campbell shoes were priced normally.

      -Mak

      Delete