Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Johnny Depp

I could literally go on for days about how much I love this guy. He's been my favorite actor for years. I actually remember when I was young, and I watched Willy Wonka with my family when it first came out. Everyone was saying that they liked the older version better, but then I told my dad that I liked the guy in this one more. I was the only one in the family. Even then, being young and not even knowing his name, I knew the guy was a genius. Anyways now it's just turned into a complete obsession. Well, not obsession. I could stop at anytime. Yeah. Maybe. Okay no, no I couldn't. I just am so inspired by his love for life, acting, and music. The guy is so unique, it really has inspired me.

Anyways today I'm going to show you guys his style and some of my favorite outfit's he's worn over the years. I get a lot of inspiration from it and hopefully you will too! 

Warning: I apologize in advance for all the fan-girling you are about to experience.



Unlike most people in Hollywood, Johnny has a very "Just went thrift shopping" look at times. It's very much grunge and sort of hobo like but still has a really cool edge to it.



Often times he pairs loose fitting shirts with vests, sometimes leaving them open, but mainly buttoned. He likes to incorporate lots of accessories like chains, scarves, and bracelets to create a totally unique and creative look.



This was taken at the Grammy's this year. When I watched it I was stunned - How is it that this guy is almost 50 years old and still looks and dresses like he's 20? *Faints*



Johnny really likes to mix up prints. Which actually usually works out for him - Why is it that he can just through different pieces on and look good and when I try to mix prints I look like a freaking kaleidoscope?



Johnny Depp in a tux . . . Need I say more? But seriously he really rocks this one. It's very rare he dresses this nice but wearing the occasional tux looks quite dapper, does he not?




Anyways there you have it. Again I'm sorry for fan-girling, my inner exited child comes out even when this guy in mentioned. What do you think about Johnny's style? Do you like it? Let me know!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. His style is very unique and I don't think anyone else can get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. He pulls it off quite nicely!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I like to call his style "romantic nomad" His look fits in at a busy Moroccan marketplace as on a motorcycle driving Rte 66 of the United States and in a cafe in Florence, the outback of Austrailia or cantina in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, wow Kathy! That paints me quite a picture. I actually can totally see what your saying though, totally agree. :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      -Mak

      Delete