Monday, April 1, 2013

A Quick Thank You!♥

Hey guys!

I just wanted to make a quick post to thank my new followers and friends! I think passing 20 is a pretty big milestone for me, I really didn't think anyone would enjoy reading my blog, and now I realize I was very wrong. For people to actually follow it, and know that you guys enjoy it, literally means the world to me. I really had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I'm not someone who's good at a lot. But I do know that I have a passion for writing and fashion - And I'm completely honored to have you guys supporting me in this. I had no idea what an amazing community of people I'd get to know during this journey, but I now know that it's something I want to continue to work hard at, and maybe someday, make an actual career out of it. For those who are new I would love it if you would follow me - If you like my blog, that is.

Also make sure to look out for lots of new posts coming up soon!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I know exactly how you feel, it's really difficult to actually put yourself out there and hope that people will respond well. And it is so nice when you receive positive feedback :) I am definitely a fan of your blog so keep it up!!! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! That means a lot coming from you. I totally agree!

      -Mak

      Delete