Monday, April 1, 2013

(Easter) Outfit Of The Day 3/31/2013♥

  
Where I Got Everything:
Grey Sweater: Kohls
Tank Top: Vanity
Scarf: Target (I Believe)
Black Bracelet: Claires
Pink Bracelet: Won It In A Breast Cancer Awareness Contest 
Jeans: Ross
Combat Boots: Target 
Nail Polish: Revlon's Minted With Wet n' Wild's Black Over Top 

So yesterday was Easter (Thanks for stating the obvious Mak), and unlike most people who go to the Sunday service and/or dress up, I can't because we go to visit family in a place with dirt roads and muddy fields everywhere. Not saying it's a bad place, but I am saying that if you dressed up it'd probably be a complete nightmare. So I decided to wear something a bit more casual. What do you think?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

12 comments:

  1. cute nails and i love the whole look <3
    great :)

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice casual look. The nails are artsy. I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!

      Have a great day!

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Your nails are gorgeous! Love them ❤.. Love the pop of colour from your scarf:)x
    xxxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Steph!! <3 Man that was hard to dress for because I wanted so badly to dress up (I mean it's Easter!), but knew I couldn't so I had to settle for a more casual option haha. :)

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. you are awesome, to be honest you looking really nice & beautiful with these scarf. Everthing makes you hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Vivek, you're very sweet. :D

      -Mak

      Delete