Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Hint Of Tribal Print Outfit I Created Via Polyvore♥

A Hint Of Tribal Print


Aztec print dress
$15 - chiarafashion.co.uk


Black high heel booties
$30 - desireclothing.co.uk


ALDO chain earring
aldoshoes.com


Forever New infinity scarve
$29 - forevernew.com.au



Hey everyone! How are we tonight? I created this outfit because I am absolutely in love with Tribal print and edgy pieces, so that goes hang in hand for this one. What do you think? Would you wear it? 

Anyways today has been a lovely day where I live - The sun is beautiful and I've been doing a little bit of spring cleaning.  Not much to report, I'm afraid. Yes indeed, my life is very interesting. ;)

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak 

4 comments:

  1. Love the Aztec print dress! I'm obsessed with that print and surprised by how much I have of in my closet haha

    Spring cleaning is always good! I need to get on that in my life lol

    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Me too! Except I wish I had a lot more in my closet haha :D

      -Mak

      Delete