Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Jennifer Lopez

You know, I'm not a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. I don't think she's a bad person, I'm just not into her music. But that's from someone who listens to Aerosmith, so who am I to speak? Anyways one thing I do love about Jennifer is her style. She has great taste and I get a lot of inspiration from it. 

So in today's post I'm going to show you some of my favorite outfits she's worn over the years, and hopefully give my beautiful freaks some inspiration.

As always I love to hear feedback, so leave a comment to make me smile!



One thing I try to do with fashion is make it stunning, but comfortable as well. It's hard for me to wear an outfit that makes me feel uncomfortable, even if it looks great. So this outfit I really believe captures the beauty of comfort and beauty. These jeans are fabulous with her simple sweater and laced booties.



I know some people don't like a lot of neon, I think this outfit really makes it look amazing. This would be fabulous worn in the spring or summer, a complete shocker. 



I really love this look on her. White looks good on many people, especially tan skinned ladies like herself! This is a classy outfit that I think a lot of people could wear.



Here she is seen wearing what is partially a jumpsuit, I believe. I love the risks she takes, like above, wearing all red? She's a daring little thing, is she not? 



So tell me my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of Jennifer's style? Also make sure to let me know if there's someone you would like me to write a post on, and you might be featured!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. I do like your picture joice.. She looks great in them.. not a big fan of her music either but that is just me.. and you xD

    xoxo, Daniela

    bussikatzl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! And yeah, well I'm glad I'm not the only one, haha ;D

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. She is a fantastic person..Has a great body and sure knows how to flaunt it..
    Great post..
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's for sure. And thank you so much! <3

      -Mak

      Delete