Monday, April 29, 2013

I've Been Loving: Black & White Striped Pants♥

Hey everyone, how are we today?

So one trend that's been blowing up lately is striped jeans and leggings. Particularly black and white. I am absolutely in love with them, mainly because some of my favorite rock stars have worn and owned them over the years. They look fabulous and add a touch of edginess while still looking stunning.

So in today's post I'm going to show you some ways to wear them, and also where to buy these lovely printed pants. Let's start with some ways to wear. Enjoy!


First off, the lovely Mr. Steven Tyler. I swear if it were legal to raid his closet I would in an instant. I really like how he added a bit of color with this red shirt - He totally makes it his own. Also a big shout out to the man with the chest hair to his right. I bet he's regretting wearing that outfit right about now . . . Gotta love the 80's. 


So obviously this guy is not a celebrity. If he were . . . I would deeefinitely remember that face. ;D Anyways I really like how he accessorized by adding this top hat, jacket, and printed T-shirt. And for real, if anyone knows this guy's name, I will love you for life if you'd tell me. Ha! 



Ah, Fergie. She's never been someone I've particularly loved when it comes to her music and style, but I really like her outfit here. I think pairing striped pants with an edgy leather jacket is really the way to go.

Where To Buy: 

"Krista" Stripe Super Skinny Jeans, $154, Nordstrom.

Although these are a bit pricey, I really like them. If you're someone who likes littler stripes and doesn't mind paying this much, these are totally worth it. 

Punk Monochrome-Vertical Striped Pants, $5.93, Ebay.

Just as an FYI, there are only about 10 of these left! So if you want them, don't waste another second! I like these because they'd be a wonderful substitution for jeans, which can be uncomfortable at times. I'm just sayin'. 

Nollie Stripe Leggings, $19.50, Pacsun.

This is the last pair I'm going to be showing you today, and I like these because the stripes are bigger than the one's above. It's really a matter of preference, but I like the bigger ones personally! ;D

Anyways what do YOU think of black and white striped pants? Would you wear them?  

Where To Buy (Links):

Nordstom-
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/hudson-jeans-krista-stripe-super-skinny-jeans-black-white-stripe/3430648?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=hudson_jeans_%27krista%27_stripe_super_skinny_jeans_%28black/white_stripe%29:631498&cm_pla=bottoms:women:pant&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=b1897830-abb7-11e2-9389-001b2166c62d
Ebay-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251063587233?hlp=false&var= 
Pacsun- 
http://www.pacsun.com/Stripe-Leggings/1193531,default,pd.html?OriginId=GPL&XCID=P:google-Product+Listing+Ads-Product+Listing+Ad_Placeholder-&mkwid=sxbrzN2eA&CAWELAID=530002740000013930&catargetid=1638409278&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CMyZnovY37YCFa9cQgodXVMAIQ

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for making a blogpost for that theme :) I love those pants but I can´t buy them where I live. They don´t go with the trend.

    xoxo, Daniela

    bussikatzl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thanks for reading! And that's really sad! :(

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I like the striped pants with the pink top. It gives a girly color an edgy look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Samantha! Gotta love edginess. Thanks for stopping by! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Good post :)
    Although I love the B&W trend, as well some striped pieces, the striped pants haven't won me over. I think it's one of those things, maybe they will grow on me. On second though... nope :D

    xo

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniela! And I get you girl - I know a lot of people who wouldn't ever wear them. I think they just appeal to my rocker and edgy side ;D Thanks for reading beautiful, you're always so kind! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Fantastic post..I am loving these pants too...
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, that's so kind of you to say! And I know...aren't they amazing?! :O

      -Mak

      Delete