Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A New Series? Whaaat?! I Need You're Opinions!


Hello everyone! How are we today?

So I was reading +Daniela Huber's blog earlier this morning and really loved that she added her personal picture collage from Instagram. It made me think of how much I really love reading a little bit more about people. Then I got to thinking, I really want to do something like that so my readers can get to know me on a more personal level. (By the way, check out Daniela's blog, it's amazing. Tell her I said hi, mmmk?)

Here I've written two of my ideas that I will do either weekly or monthly, depending on how busy I am. PLEASE choose one, it will really help me out a lot.

1. A Questions Post.
I will ask you guys to ask me questions throughout the week or month, gather them up, and answer them! This can be more about who I am, any fashion related questions, really whatever questions you may have!

2. A Weekly Or Monthly Recap.
This will catch you up on my life and pretty much tell you what I've been up to. 

3. A Questions + Update (So both in one)
 
So friends, what do you think? Which one would you like to see more than the other? Please let me know!
 
Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. I´m first!!!

    So I would do both. I would do the recap every end of a week. Like sunday evening or monday evening. How your week was and maybe what you learned out of it.

    And I would do the questions every end of the month but maybe only choose 10 questions. The most asked ones but answer as real as possible.

    xoxo, Daniela

    bussikatzl.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha WOOP WOOP! Okay perfect. Thank you for you're feedback! I will keep it in mind and see what other people say too! <3

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly Mak, you are one of the sweetest bloggers out there if not the sweetest i have known so far. From the little i know, you seem genuinely nice. That is all your readers would be happy to know about you :). Don't change any o' that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Busola! Honestly that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about me. I can't even tell you how much I love you girl, you're so kind and I LOVE You're blog. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we ARE meeting someday. I am making sure of that! Thank you for you're beautiful comment<3

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. I totally love your idea:) You are an amazing person and I would love to know more about you.. I kinda feel like I know you already:) Reading your posts and everything, especially from the facts about me in the Liebster Award! I really look forward to get to know you even more! Just followed your new blog ❤
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't that weird? I really consider you a good friend! Hopefully we'll get the chance to meet someday. And thank you so much for you're support! I always love hearing from you!!

      -Mak

      Delete