Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Has Sprung Outfit I Created Via Polyvore♥

Spring Has Sprung!


Dolce Gabbana scoop neck tank
$645 - farfetch.com



Truth or dare shoes
$165 - zalando.co.uk


Nina Peter leather handbag
$455 - avenue32.com



Hey Everyone! How are we tonight? So lately the sun has been shining where I live, so I've been wearing more bright colors. I think it's a way to try something new and add color to you're wardrobe. This outfit I created was based on that. I also thought a floral bow with a half up half down hairstyle would be super adorable with it. What are you're thoughts? As always, leave me a comment to make me smile! ^_^ 

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. Nice colorful happy fashion board! You make me ready to have fun in the sun! I especially like the mint jeans by mytheresa.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really glad you liked it!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Laura! Gotta love spring! ;D

      Delete