Monday, April 15, 2013

Outfit Of The Day (Prom 2013!!!♥)

Hey everyone! So yes, as you can tell by the title above I did attend senior prom this year. I went in it with low expectations and came out wondering why. It was just lovely. Now I do believe the whole date thing is a little overdone (And maybe too much at times?), but I did have a blast dancing with complete strangers to the beat of today's current hits. (Let me tell you - there was no rock music there. Zilch. Nada. Yeah. It was tough, but I did indeed survive.) It was as though no matter who you were, you just meshed into one big unified group. It's very rare that happens, especially in High School. So to me, it was somewhat magical. Anyways enough of my talking, and onto the post my beautiful freaks! I hope you enjoy my outfit. nails, and makeup for this lovely evening I had. 


This last picture is my good friend Leah - she was my prom date haha! Anyways we had a blast breakin' it down on the dance floor and making complete fools of ourselves. It was just plain out awesome. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this - And please let me know you're thoughts on my Prom look to make me smile!

Question Of The Day:
What was you're prom like?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. Nice. Happy for you you had fun and congrats! You and your friend, Leah look amazing.

    http://thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Busola! I'll make sure to let her know you said so.

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love the hair and the dress :) you look amazing and so does your friend.

    I hope you enjoyed your prom. Mine was stressful but fun.

    xoxo, Daniela

    bussikatzl.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniela! I'll let her know! ;)

      I did thank you, and I'm sorry yours was stressful! It definitely can be that way. Mine was a bit stressful in the beginning as well, so I know the feeling. :)

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. You're hairdo and you're nails were fantastic! Amazing look Mak! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Francesca! You're too kind! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. so pretty! thanks for the comment on http://www.reddysetbeauty.com/2013/04/beat-control.html !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Anika! And no problem! :D

      -Mak

      Delete