Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Favorite's This Week + Where To Buy♥

My Favorite's This Week (3)


Print top
etsy.com



Aspinal of london
$605 - johnlewis.com


VILA knit infinity scarve
$27 - vila.com


Mac cosmetic
macys.com


Lip gloss
bathandbodyworks.com


Body moisturizer
bathandbodyworks.com



Well, it's that time of the week again, where I share with you some of my favorite things. This pretty much has to do with anything and everything. I hope you enjoy and please leave me a comment letting me know YOU'RE favorite things so I can check them out.

Steven Tyler Printed Tank Top:
I seriously just love this guy. And if you've been following my blog for a while you'd proooobably know that. His sense of humor never fails to make me laugh and in my opinion, he's one of the greatest singers in the world.
Greenday's "American Idiot":
I know these guys get a lot of hate, but I still really like their music. Right now "Holiday" is on repeat all day, every day, 24/7. It's been out forever but I'm still loving it.  
Knee High Pink Boots:
These just appeal to my grunge nature. I love anything random and anything to do with boots, so to me these are just epic.
London Flag Purse:
This sucker is really expensive, as you might have seen, but at least I have it in my dreams...
Mint Green Infinity Scarf:
Lovely color, is it not? Not quite sure if the whole "Mint" trend has passed yet, but I know i'll be wearing it at least 10 years from now.
Mac's Viva La Nicki Lipstick:
This seriously is one of my all time favorite lipsticks. It goes with just about every skin tone, plus most of the profits goes to treating aids all around the world, which in my opinion is worth buying even if you hate the lipstick itself!
Bath & Body Works Lipgloss:
My friend Leah has got me hooked. Yes sir, these beauty's are the perfect formula. Not too runny, but also not too sticky. Just amazing.
Bath & body Works Hand Sanitizer In "Midnight Pomegranate  
The smell of this in incredible. I buy these constantly because of my love for little items that can fit in my purse, and I simply love the scent of this one in particular.

What do you think of my favorites?     

 Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I wouldn't have been able to come up with such a beautiful collection favourites. Thanks a bunch xx

    www.fashionsnmama.blogspot.com

    P.S- I'm loving your blog

    ReplyDelete