Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mak Talks: Accessorizing

Hey guys! Firstly I (Again) want to apologize for not being around as often, also not putting up amazing posts. I've been busy like no other, if you didn't know, and hopefully by next Monday I'll be back to posting regularly. Man - I had no idea how crazy this week would be. Selling and buying furniture for our house, remodeling my room, never being home, and I'm probably certain that this weekend isn't going to get any less busy. With prom, hanging out with friends, my dad coming back from a work trip, yes indeed, this is going to keep at a fast pace I'm sure. Anyways - Expect lots of outfit of the day's, including prom edition coming up soon, and for now, I hope you enjoy this mini "Mak Talks" on accessorizing. Make sure to leave me a comment on you're thoughts or just to say hi!

I don't know about you guys, but I have this thing where I get ready for the day and NEVER Even think twice about accessorizing my outfits. I don't know why, but I never do think twice about adding some jewelry, sunglasses, hats, etc, when I really should. These things can transform an outfit in an instant. It can make it more stunning and eye catching. It can make you're style more unique and sought after. Yes, accessorizing is really quite important. Am I the only one who forgets to do this?? I truly believe that adding even the tiniest accessories like a bracelet, necklace, ring, or really whatever can complete even the worst of outfits. While some go with jewelry with diamonds, rubies, things like that, I tend to go for lots of simple pieces collected to create something unique and original. That pretty much goes for any accessories in general for me.

Question Of The Day:
How do you accessorize? Or do you?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak 

No comments:

Post a Comment