Friday, April 12, 2013

I've Been Loving: Neon Fashion♥

Maybe it's the 80s. Maybe it's my fascination for people who wear bright colors. Whatever the case, I just love neon. Now would I go around and wear it from head to toe? Probably not. But I do love the fact that it adds something unique to an outfit. It also makes you're skin look tanner, may I add, which is a huge plus for someone like me who is quite pale. Anyways since I do have a thing for neon I decided to make a post all about it, including how to wear and some of my favorite neon fashion related items. I hope you enjoy and please leave me a comment to make me smile!


Xhilaration Bombe Neon Belt, $12.99, Target.

If you're someone who doesn't want to be overtaken with neon, or just want a little bit to add to your outfit, I truly believe this belt is for you. I think it would look fantastic with a lot of things, especially if you had a floral/lace dress to pair it with.

Neon Infinity Bracelet, $1.95, Amazon.com.

I realize that this is a pretty simple piece of jewelry, but I thought I'd add it because I thought it was really cute. And a really good price, am I right?  


Patent Messenger Bag, $29.80, Forever 21.

One of my favorite things to buy in neon is purses. I believe that they add just the right amount of color to really any outfit, and are really fun to wear and style.

Vintage Wayfarer Style Sunglasses, $5.00, Amazon.com.

Okay, I have to admit I got a bit exited when I saw these. Not only are they really cool looking and could be worn by both men and women, they have millions of color for only $5.00 (With free shipping may I add) on Amazon. Say what?!  

Neon Leopard Mini Shoulder Bag, $128.00, Juicy Couture.

Okay, so for some reason the Juicy Couture website wasn't letting me save or copy this picture to post on here, so I print screened it on here. Anyways I LOVE this purse. It's not only neon pink, but leopard printed. I think I'm in love - But not as in love with the price. I'm just sayin'. 

Neon Candy Spike Necklace, $7.99, Amazon.com.

The last thing I'm going to show you today is this neon turquoise necklace. I think it's really pretty and also has a little bit of an edgy side.  

What do you think of neon?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

Neon Belt:
http://www.target.com/p/xhilaration-bombe-neon-belt-yellow/-/A-14153966#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink
Neon Yellow Purse, Forever 21:
www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=promo_bright-sheer-neon&ProductID=1031556641&VariantID=
Pink Infinity Bracelet:
http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Clear-Iced-Infinity-Bracelet/dp/B00BB0S85M/ref=sr_1_13?s=jewelry&ie=UTF8&qid=1365786770&sr=1-13&keywords=neon
Neon Leopard Mini Bag:
http://www.juicycouture.com/Neon-Leopard-Mini-Shoulder-Bag/YHRU3521,default,pd.html?dwvar_YHRU3521_color=903&start=3&q=neon&navid=search
Sunglasses:
http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Wayfarer-Style-Sunglasses-Colors/dp/B0027E1KME/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1365786500&sr=8-10&keywords=neon
Turquoise Spike Necklace:
http://www.amazon.com/Triangle-Pyramid-Gold-tone-Lobster-Necklace/dp/B009WJATTM/ref=sr_1_72?s=jewelry&ie=UTF8&qid=1365786933&sr=1-72&keywords=neon

4 comments:

  1. You've found some great deals on amazon! That necklace is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Isn't Amazon amazing??

      Thanks for stopping by Helen!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triangle-Bib-Necklace-Tribal-Rivet-Spike-Pendant-Geometric-Choker-Style-New-Hot-/130814918657?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&var=&hash=item1e752d4001

    Love that necklace! I rememberd I found it a while ago on ebay for only £1.48 with postage! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Way. That Is An AWESOME Deal! ;D

      Delete