Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Announcment For My Lovely Readers & Subscribers!

Hello everyone, how are we today?

So here's the deal. I am one of those people who aren't very organized. It's kind of who I am. But I do understand that a lot of people DO indeed love organization, so I'm making a few changes to my blog. Since I never know when I'm going to do an outfit of the day, I will just add them whenever I do them, even if I already had posted that day. (So basically sometimes there might be two posts in one day.)

Every Monday - An "Ive Been Loving" Post.
(These posts are basically anything fashion related that I've been loving lately.)

Every Tuesday - A "Styled Person Of Interest".
(These posts are on celebrities whom I've been loving their style.)

Every Wednesday - A "Weekly Favorites" Post.
(These are everything I've been loving. I talk about them and give you reasoning's as to why I love them!)

Every Thursday - A "Mak Talks" Post.

Every Friday, Saturday, & Sunday - These are break days, But I will probably be posting outfit of the days!

Phew! I hope I covered everything! And I hope you all are okay with this setup. I know I don't mind randomly posting things, but I think the majority of you like a schedule so you know what to expect, and I'm totally cool with that. 

This will start up next Monday, and for this week, I will just be doing whatever I feel like doing! ;P

As always you're thoughts and questions are welcome!

Stay Beautiful♥
 

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment