Saturday, April 20, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 4/20/2013♥

Hey everyone, how are we today? So you may be wondering, why are you posting this weekend when you said you wouldn't? Well my friend, I had a little bit of spare time and did and outfit of the day for you. And let me tell you...in a way I wish I hadn't. It was completely windy, my makeup didn't turn out, and I just threw this outfit together. Yeah . . . It's been one of those days for me. Those days you just kind of want to end. 

Anyways I hope you like my outfit, even though it's not fantastic, and make sure to let me know you're thoughts!


Where I Got Everything:
Pink Jacket - Ross
Scarf - Amazon
Jeans - Ross
Shoes - Payless

So . . . What are you're thoughts?

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. Love your photos Mak:) Love your pink coat, super cute.x Fifth photo is absolutely amazing:) Same day here:/ At least it's over now:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Steph!! <3 And oh man..yeah thankfully it's DONE haha. :)

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I normally don't care for the fashion posts/outfits I look at. But, this one I like. I think it looks cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Ryan! That means a lot.

      -Mak

      Delete
    2. I love your choice of style and shoes, they match very well. Payless has some awesome looking sneakers.

      Were now accepting guest Blogger's that can write articles on fashion, jewelry and accessories and beauty tips. Authors will be credited as well, check out our blog for details.

      http://mickylondon.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Aw thank you! And awesome, I'll definitely check that out.

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. You look amazing.. and I´m jealouse of the coat. <3

    <3<3

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Daniela! You're so kind! To be honest it's a bit big on me, but that's okay. It's pink, so who cares. Haha xD

      -Mak

      Delete